T6.1 new order delays

apparently it seems that the more electronic extras you order the more semiconductors they require so i guess a standard 150 Highline may not need as many ?
It is a factory order from a main VW van centre, chatting with the salesman looks like after i ordered mine waiting times went a bit stupid, saw it today before the pdi handover looks good

Well I bit the bullet yesterday and ordered a new one. Not much spec as will be converting. Bay leaf green, tailgate with window, no bulkhead and two singles on swivels. Carpet in cabin, 150 dsg. That's going to save my dodgy knees. Hopefully as a low spec, I'm hoping it'll be quicker than a year but not holding my breath.

Well I bit the bullet yesterday and ordered a new one. Not much spec as will be converting. Bay leaf green, tailgate with window, no bulkhead and two singles on swivels. Carpet in cabin, 150 dsg. That's going to save my dodgy knees. Hopefully as a low spec, I'm hoping it'll be quicker than a year but not holding my breath.
All the best, I ordered my Bay Leaf Green in April and got confirmation it is being built this week and at the dealers in 5-6 weeks.

All the best, I ordered my Bay Leaf Green in April and got confirmation it is being built this week and at the dealers in 5-6 weeks.
6-7 months. I'd be really happy with that at present. Gives me time to sell my current van and also what wheels to get for the bay leaf green.

6-7 months. I'd be really happy with that at present. Gives me time to sell my current van and also what wheels to get for the bay leaf green.
I hope so as I gave my old van as deposit as they would devalue it £200 a month. Been using my dads motorbike to get to work (64miles round trip), Currently live in North Scotland so its now starting to get cold and wet so it can't come sooner.

Just to rub salt in to the wound so to speak , I have just seen this
on you tube which shows the new Transporter Multi van production and rolling off the lines at the factory . If there is chip shortages why have they started rolling out new models , Very confused

Just to rub salt in to the wound so to speak , I have just seen this
on you tube which shows the new Transporter Multi van production and rolling off the lines at the factory . If there is chip shortages why have they started rolling out new models , Very confused
Funnily enough, I watched that this morning and was wondering the same.

Thats a bit of a kick in the teeth for those that have been waiting patiently for their new van that they ordered months ago..maybe even a year!:mad:

Has anyone received their van recently? It seems to have gone a bit quiet on here, are we seeing the effects of the factory closures?

10 months and still no build date.

My mate in France, who ordered 3 VW's in July, told me they have arrived and are currently at the converters. Go figure.
Maybe our ‘Oven Ready Deal’ is still defrosting, who’s idea was it to promote the Clown to Ringmaster?

Back