T6.1 new order delays

Just out of interest how often are you contacting dealers for build dates. Or is the dealer contacting you with them

Me too, ordered in April and nothing until now. Only promises from the dealer call me in a week or two to check if something has changed. This is last respond from dealer

Screenshot_20211005_234725.jpg

Apparently mine is in the country but not at dealer yet. I think lack of HGV and diesel is the latest stumbling block. Hopefully collecting in the next week or so. Ordered Feb and expected late August/early September so it’s a bit late but that’s ok as needed to change before the ULEZ expansion.

Reactions: mjn
I've lost count of provisional build dates, all contact with the dealership is now pointless. Going forward I'm now thinking about the next service, and a full set of tyres, non of which I was expecting to shell out for on this van, particularly has there is a brand new set of all weathers and new alloys in the garage, just waiting for a new van to be fitted too.

I've lost count of provisional build dates, all contact with the dealership is now pointless. Going forward I'm now thinking about the next service, and a full set of tyres, non of which I was expecting to shell out for on this van, particularly has there is a brand new set of all weathers and new alloys in the garage, just waiting for a new van to be fitted too.
My service message came on 2 days ago. Was hoping to have swapped before that came round again too.

Picked mine up on Monday ( sorry chaps i know you have been waiting longer) basic 150 Highline not to many extras ordered, fitted roof rails carpeted rear area and fitted storage racks, thinking about lining the bulkhead anybody on here done this in the passed, i think it should take some of the noise away any thoughts?

Wee were offered a 6.1 demonstrator last week after test driving it . Garage told us wouldn’t be ours for 3 months as they didnt have another to use . Safe to say wee did t bother

Have you currently got one?
I’ve had at least 5 provisionals. Currently week 50. Previously was week 17 next year. Ordered March.
Prov build week 2 next year atm...but my dealer is hoping this will change for the better...who knows!?
I haven't hassled my dealer at all because it just seems pointless as its beyond his control but he has been good checking and informing me of the bad news each time!!
I suppose the longer it goes on the more my current van will go up in value to a point (its already gained £2500 since March when I ordered)...but then it may need money spending on it.

Prov build week 2 next year atm...but my dealer is hoping this will change for the better...who knows!?
I haven't hassled my dealer at all because it just seems pointless as its beyond his control but he has been good checking and informing me of the bad news each time!!
I suppose the longer it goes on the more my current van will go up in value to a point (its already gained £2500 since March when I ordered)...but then it may need money spending on it.
What spec did you order?

When did you order? I’m at the beginning of a very long wait… 1 week since ordering!

When did you order? I’m at the beginning of a very long wait… 1 week since ordering!
Its a long story, but I originally ordered two vehicles in July 2020!

After my money was returned by a third party who could not supply the vehicles, I reordered them again through Oli @BognorMotors in February. Oli is very knowledgeable and been a great help. He is a really nice bloke and has really looked after me during what has become a pretty frustrating time.

I wish I had known about him when i had placed my original orders.

(BTW I sure I recall him saying he'd do me an amazing deal on wheels if i sing his praises.) :slow rofl:

Its a long story, but I originally ordered two vehicles in July 2020!

After my money was returned by a third party who could not supply the vehicles, I reordered them again through Oli @BognorMotors in February. Oli is very knowledgeable and been a great help. He is a really nice bloke and has really looked after me during what has become a pretty frustrating time.

I wish I had known about him when i had placed my original orders.

(BTW I sure I recall him saying he'd do me an amazing deal on wheels if i sing his praises.) :slow rofl:
I’m sure I heard him say that too ;-)

Enjoy the new van!!

Back