T6.1 new order delays

Burst his balloon why don't ya! Status 10 is a big deal after having status 0 for almost 2 years, I can tell you.
Don't worry - I had a Status 10 back in November 2022 and then back to Status 00 for the next 6 months so not having too much excitement about this Status 10 if I'm honest!!!

Too much time in the school of life has produced a nasty cynicism in me...!

Reactions: Bav
Unfortunately the status 10 does not seem to mean much. I had status 10 week 11, then status 10 week 24 and now status 10 week 32. I'm not holding my breath any longer.
Out of interest, do Status 10 dates only ever go back… or has it ever happened they have moved forward…? Forever optimistic (as a Status-10er.)

Don't worry - I had a Status 10 back in November 2022 and then back to Status 00 for the next 6 months so not having too much excitement about this Status 10 if I'm honest!!!

Too much time in the school of life has produced a nasty cynicism in me...!
I think we can all agree that VW should just get on and build the bloody things.:grin bounce:

Out of interest, do Status 10 dates only ever go back… or has it ever happened they have moved forward…? Forever optimistic (as a Status-10er.)
Sort of. When my order first went to status 10, I initially got a build range of wk48/2022 to wk2/2023. Then, still at status 10, I got a build wk50, which was then revised to wk48. It actually ended up being built wk45. Not sure if my experience is typical.

Mine is now built and awaiting to be delivered, I’ve been told three months shipping time.

meanwhile I’ve booked a tour of the factory in hanover and wolfsberg while staying in Berlin .. I hope I don’t say what I think
ordered 1 December 2021

Mine is now built and awaiting to be delivered, I’ve been told three months shipping time.

meanwhile I’ve booked a tour of the factory in hanover and wolfsberg while staying in Berlin .. I hope I don’t say what I think
ordered 1 December 2021
can you ask them how long the rest of the uk orders are expected to take please :) ha

ordered 1 December 2021
Blimey. That was quick.

Be happy to ..My Opa would not have put up with it that’s for sure something like die Räder sind abgefallen
(The wheels have fallen off)

For me I don’t think it’s a time issue its the not knowing when it’s physically turning up
It’s not a small investment then add the consent thought of is it changing again this week /fortnight / month , It’s not a nice place to find yourself in

I'm quite limi
For me I don’t think it’s a time issue its the not knowing when it’s physically turning up
It’s not a small investment then add the consent thought of is it changing again this week /fortnight / month , It’s not a nice place to find yourself in
I'm quite lucky as I've got a t6 work van to use . And I'm actually considering cancelling my order. As it will me I can keep my t6 and my car

I'm quite limi

I'm quite lucky as I've got a t6 work van to use . And I'm actually considering cancelling my order. As it will me I can keep my t6 and my car
Well I suppose on the up side anyone ordering now know they don’t have a two year wait anymore

I'm quite limi

I’ve been using a new SUV since waiting and honestly been a builder I’ve destroyed it! I realise the kombi is in my DNA after 40 years of driving them my babies took a lot of hard work without blinking .. on site I’ve never understood the grubby subbies with pickups ?
Totally lucky you have your van and hey who really needs a car !

Back