T6.1 new order delays

VW Dealer update today

They've informed my t32 kombi is showing build Jan 2024,dealer arrival April 2024 all un confirmed,ordered approx July 2021.
I will be honest & say the excitement of getting it has now wavered, I'm sure when & if it actually arrives,that will change.
And what price will it have gone up to, you may be lucky and the dealer will price protect and take the hit, ours didn’t.

they've said they will honour the discount % given of 11.5%,& protct the fi rate of 2.9%Apr,but cannot protect the price in the metal,as VW have put it up,not them,so I asked the uplift in price diff,to be told about £700 !,which I guess is neither ere or their,its the waiting that p*ss*n me off as we had loads planned..

And what price will it have gone up to, you may be lucky and the dealer will price protect and take the hit, ours didn’t.
they've said they will honour the discount % given of 11.5%,& protct the fi rate of 2.9%Apr,but cannot protect the price in the metal,as VW have put it up,not them,so I asked the uplift in price diff,to be told about £700 !,which I guess is neither ere or their,its the waiting that p*ss*n me off as we had loads planned..
Mines up £5k, waited 2 years and first they’ve told me was an email for finance agreement. just waiting to speak to someone but usual Vw tactics… no contact.

Apparently from ordering mine till delivery there were eight price increases which I had to cough up for six which added a considerable sum. I hope they do honour it for you.

The finance was protected though.

Mines up £5k, waited 2 years and first they’ve told me was an email for finance agreement. just waiting to speak to someone but usual Vw tactics… no contact.
Top n bottom of it is,I reckon they want us to cancel,so they can up sell em.. as clearly since lock down the jobs tightened up re supply,it has in every industry,as you say,Tactics.

Mines a fully loaded highline,big motor,dsg..that's the delay if i drop spec,I can av it sooner,but why would I ?.
Agree.
Like ordering a Sunday roast with all the trimmings, then after a 2hr wait (and cos the kitchen is about to close) being asked “would you be happy with this carrot?”.

Hi all, sorry to hi-jack a long running post but I have been absent for a while after selling our T6 Cali. Ordered a Kombi in July 2021 and it arrived last week. I drove it home from the dealers 230 miles and parked it on the drive which is where it has remained.
The issue is I was made redundant at the end of February and have been looking for a job but have not had any luck, My car allowance was going to pay the monthly payments but no job means I cant justify keeping it.
Its a T30 SWB 204 DSG Kombi Highline in pure grey with loads of extras, I speced it for converting into a day van to pull our caravan, so we could have the best of both, but would also make a great camper.
Just thought I would put it out there.
I'm going to upgrade to VIP membership and write out a full spec then post up soon.
Gutted really after waiting all this time, and missing out on two years of payments due to the delays, but in this messed up world there's always someone worse off me thinks.

If anyone's interested watch out for the advert in the for sale section as soon as I manage to upgrade and write out the advert.
ATB.
The above van is for sale in the sale and wanted section.

Gutted for you mate. Hope you get a job before you need to sell
Thanks dude, I think it’s gone past that point now.
I can’t understand I thought with the spec someone would want it after all it’s as new with VW warranty.
I’m thinking maybe finding someone with the cash is not easy at present.

They did, and I did by email from facebook but I have not had a reply, so they don't seem to need them that much then.

Back