T6.1 diesel heater install

Look for HTM 100, I use mine on an Air Top Evo40.

View attachment 191738
Thanks. I've had a look round using that info. Found this:
But it says only for thermotop
But wow as expensive as the app on phone version.

Oh well, I must be wrong then and I cannot be using it on my Evo40! I obviously must be talking out of my arse. If you want gadgets you must be prepared to pay for them.
Look here Webasto Telestart T100 HTM these show the Webasto specifications that I copied above.

Is it possible to install the heater in the OEM under floor location and put the hot air exit vent in the back of the passenger seat rather than the drivers seat?

Is it possible to install the heater in the OEM under floor location and put the hot air exit vent in the back of the passenger seat rather than the drivers seat?
Yes, just duct under the van to where you want it, and cut your entry hole for the duct through the floor where you need it. Might be good to insulate this longer ducting run.

Does anyone know if all T6.1 come with this nipple on the sender unit, I have been told it is a £600 option? I could do without dropping the fuel tank to check.

Thanks
I dropped the tank on my 2021 T6.1 (Startline with Business Pack) yesterday and it didn't have the nipple unfortunately.

Hi all, I have a T6.1 22 plate highland, so assume mine will have the nipple on the sender unit.

Does anyone have a link to the connector for the nipple please.
Also do you have to drop the tank a little or can it be done in situ?

Cheers

Hi all, I have a T6.1 22 plate highland, so assume mine will have the nipple on the sender unit.

Does anyone have a link to the connector for the nipple please.
Also do you have to drop the tank a little or can it be done in situ?

Cheers
I linked one up-thread. You do have to drop the tank a bit to access the top, but not all the way out.

IMG_4112.jpeg

So quick question. I took the nipple off at the yellow arrow point. Should it have been at the green arrow.

Reason for asking is I’m not getting hardly any fuel through.

Interesting my eberspacher came with the 90 degree connector in the kit for this.

Green arrow - take another connector off and you will see. I am surprised that you are getting any fuel through at all that high up.

Green arrow - take another connector off and you will see. I am surprised that you are getting any fuel through at all that high up.
Cheers. Was nervous of taking too much off. But when I sucked the end of the tube I think I realised my error

I posted this in another thread but meant to put it here.

Hopefully last question, as most of the install done.
Thinking about the connection to the fuel sender unit. So far I havent dropped the tank, so dont know if mine has the nipple bit to cut off and use (hopefully it will and also has the pick up tube connected.) If it does, all good.

If not I was wondering about using the fuel return line (although I have read on here about a non return valve) but all the videos (including Eberspacher Uk0 seen and the retailers/fitters of the units seem to use this method. If it works problem free all good, if not I would have to drill and fit pick up tube.

So in the photo below which tube would I T into, the black or the blue?
View attachment 212106

Thanks to @Cooper for the photo

Can anyone help me which is the low pressure fuel line to T into for heater install please in case my van doesnt have the nipple thing? Black or blue. Thanks

Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 12.41.18.png

Hi all,

Quick question. Do you seal the floor and the step where you drill through for the ducting to enter the vehicle? If so what do you use please.

Thanks

Back