Summer Weekend T6f Meet 19th-21st July 2019 - Lyndon Top Caravan Site - Le15 8rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, no rules on this one mate. See you about the same time myself and @Lord Mfwic get on the gin, and you can join us for several, and then you can decide if you want to go home at that point, or sleep in my awning, with it's hot running water shower, and girly toilet roll :thumbsup:
I forgot you are bringing your MH. Cool, now I can have a shower.:thumbsup:
On a serious note: Are there toilets ?

Yeah I’ve just remembered, we’re in Scarborough for Lewis Capaldi that weekend , such a shame because I was excited for that!!!!!

A1D3278A-6381-46FC-95BA-2A894BD20C65.jpeg I’m not into fire pits myself (ok, ok, hope I can still come) but you can buy your own from Aldi. It must be top of the range for Aldi as I think it was £24.99.

Let me clear this one up.

It's 2 wheels that have been built with an incorrect offset, meaning they have huge poke on the front, and way to close to the inner liner on the rear, therefor pretty much useless, so I did a deal with my good old chum Mark for the wheels with the intention to 'up-cycling' them, and i've seen steel wheels turned into an outdoor log burner before.

Sacrilege I know, but they just won't work as wheels as we've found out, and tried every which way to make them fit. No ones fault, other than the unknown person that banded them. (purchased 2nd hand) hence why we only use and recommend one person to carry out the banding work.

Let me clear this one up.

It's 2 wheels that have been built with an incorrect offset, meaning they have huge poke on the front, and way to close to the inner liner on the rear, therefor pretty much useless, so I did a deal with my good old chum Mark for the wheels with the intention to 'up-cycling' them, and i've seen steel wheels turned into an outdoor log burner before.

Sacrilege I know, but they just won't work as wheels as we've found out, and tried every which way to make them fit. No ones fault, other than the unknown person that banded them. (purchased 2nd hand) hence why we only use and recommend one person to carry out the banding work.

I'm still crying :cry:

Would it be ok to turn up for one of the days only... sort of like a visit to the zoo... would have camped but the lack of showers, EHUs and quilted bog roll plus home being nearby Northampton mean it's a bit too Bear Grylls for this softy.
So, I’m rather excited about this meet.
Yes there are no showers but skin will wash when we get back home and also there isn’t any hook up so it’s engine running or solar.
What I like is we will be given a separate area where basically we can do what we want. Now i’m not expecting drum and bass night but I think the point made is.. we are a like minded bunch of guys and girls who are happy to meet up, perhaps get a little drunk but respect the people around us.
Yes we don’t have showers but let’s be honest, wet wipes work well and skin does clean.
All I’m saying is, if you fancy a meet or trial with “online” friends, then this is the perfect opportunity.
Everyone I have met on these camping trips have been top people, so come along and enjoy.
The biggest drunk on site is me, and I'm totally harmless. (Just keep away from the fire).

So, I’m rather excited about this meet.
Yes there are no showers but skin will wash when we get back home and also there isn’t any hook up so it’s engine running or solar.
What I like is we will be given a separate area where basically we can do what we want. Now i’m not expecting drum and bass night but I think the point made is.. we are a like minded bunch of guys and girls who are happy to meet up, perhaps get a little drunk but respect the people around us.
Yes we don’t have showers but let’s be honest, wet wipes work well and skin does clean.
All I’m saying is, if you fancy a meet or trial with “online” friends, then this is the perfect opportunity.
Everyone I have met on these camping trips have been top people, so come along and enjoy.
The biggest drunk on site is me, and I'm totally harmless. (Just keep away from the fire).

Drunk now?

Is that because your so called mate @Tourershine has used your name in vain and tried to pull you into the sacrilege pit of despair.:laugh:
Got to say, that a set steelies would make a pretty special fire pit.

There my steels, that are pants and if @Tourershine turns them into a cool fire pit fair play....I've done a deal which takes advantage of his others skills :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back