Summer Weekend T6f Meet 19th-21st July 2019 - Lyndon Top Caravan Site - Le15 8rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
139EC290-450F-4EE5-A55A-0E9F4652935A.jpeg
There you go Sir :thumbsup:

Hello Paul,
We do indeed allow fire pits just as long as they have something under them and don’t burn the grass.
Many thanks[/QUOTE

Does this qualify for ‘off the ground’? The sun roof is a must if you want to BBQ.

Are we booked now @Tourershine ?

Just got off the phone with them and yes all officially booked.

Site details are as follows:

Welcome to Lyndon Top Caravan Park

Lyndon Rd, Oakham LE15 8RN

They have agreed to keep it fairly relaxed for us. No need to call or book, just turn up, pay for how ever many days you wish, and enjoy.

They will give us a large enough part of a field to enable us to pitch in a big circle, (so everyone feels part of this, and we don't end up with people miles away at the other end of a long row) with the fire pit in the middle etc. We will just have to see the final count nearer the time to judge the room we need for everyone.

To quote.. "don't you think you do enough with 'Ilovemyvan.com'...??. So working on this slowly, slowly, catchy monkey..
Hang on just a cotton pickin minute; aren’t you away with the lady that gives it the ole “Ilovemyvan.com” load of tosh, currently, having taken her away for a lovely week with the kiddie winkles? I mean some people!

Hang on just a cotton pickin minute; aren’t you away with the lady that gives it the ole “Ilovemyvan.com” load of tosh, currently, having taken her away for a lovely week with the kiddie winkles? I mean some people!
To reiterate.. working on it.. speculate to accumulate type of stuff. ;)

They have agreed to keep it fairly relaxed for us. No need to call or book, just turn up, pay for how ever many days you wish, and enjoy.

They will give us a large enough part of a field to enable us to pitch in a big circle, (so everyone feels part of this, and we don't end up with people miles away at the other end of a long row) with the fire pit in the middle etc. We will just have to see the final count nearer the time to judge the room we need for everyone.
Like the “park them in a circle idea”.
Means everyone is included. Although you only need to be involved as much as you want. There’s never any pressure if you fancy having some chill time. I tend to spend most of the day nursing my hangover and offer the occasional grunt of hello as someone walks past.

To reiterate.. working on it.. speculate to accumulate type of stuff. ;)
So spending all week giving it the old “yes dear, can I bring you a cup of tea dear, how about a foot massage dear, no don’t get up dear i’ll get that for you”.

Like the “park them in a circle idea”.
Means everyone is included. Although you only need to be involved as much as you want. There’s never any pressure if you fancy having some chill time. I tend to spend most of the day nursing my hangover and offer the occasional grunt of hello as someone walks past.

The great part about Rutland water is there is loads to go off and do during a day anyway.
From cycling, mtb and road, to the beautiful towns of Stamford, Oakham and Uppingham within 15 mins in each direction.

I'm in. Did I hear there are detailing lessons at this meet? :whistle:

As this is fast approaching, and there are some members that might not be aware of this T6F weekend. It's open to everyone, there's no real limit on the amount of people that can come, so it won't get full up.

Feel free to pop your name onto the thread if you're thinking of coming, and lets make this a big one :thumbsup:

Ill be there if all goes well at home....hoping to stay over. It will be a "decide Thursday" trip though so dont let me take anyones space on site.

Ill be there if all goes well at home....hoping to stay over. It will be a "decide Thursday" trip though so dont let me take anyones space on site.

That's cool, providing I know the number of people going the day before, that's fine.
I only need numbers, to make sure we pitch in such a way, that we are all involved and no one is shoved to one side.

Would it be ok to turn up for one of the days only... sort of like a visit to the zoo... would have camped but the lack of showers, EHUs and quilted bog roll plus home being nearby Northampton mean it's a bit too Bear Grylls for this softy.

Would it be ok to turn up for one of the days only... sort of like a visit to the zoo... would have camped but the lack of showers, EHUs and quilted bog roll plus home being nearby Northampton mean it's a bit too Bear Grylls for this softy.

Sure, no rules on this one mate. See you about the same time myself and @Lord Mfwic get on the gin, and you can join us for several, and then you can decide if you want to go home at that point, or sleep in my awning, with it's hot running water shower, and girly toilet roll :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back