Storm poptop

I paid big money for my Reimo Poptop, but I wouldn't change it for anything else (Only an SCA would be an Alternative) The upgraded bed on our reimo is brilliant, so comfy and well made. proper job.

Colour-coded Storm roof, windows, van-shades and solar panel ordered today with Matt at Cosmic Campervans for a January install. Looking forward to it.

Snap! Well almost - I booked in with cosmic yesterday too for a late Decemeber install. I've already got windows but having the pop top, solar panel and auto term heater fitted. LWB colour coded starlight blue. Happy with their service and response so far. Will update on how it goes when it's in

Snap! Well almost - I booked in with cosmic yesterday too for a late Decemeber install. I've already got windows but having the pop top, solar panel and auto term heater fitted. LWB colour coded starlight blue. Happy with their service and response so far. Will update on how it goes when it's in
SWB Blackberry - what solar panel and battery have you opted for? I’ve gone for the 230w and Lithium battery. Very happy with the guidance, service and communication from Matt at Cosmic.

SWB Blackberry - what solar panel and battery have you opted for? I’ve gone for the 230w and Lithium battery. Very happy with the guidance, service and communication from Matt at Cosmic.
Gone with the top one they provide - listed as 250w with the victron controller. I'm fitting the Renogy 100ah Lifepo4 and Renogy 50A DC-DC with mppt before having the pop top etc. done. I wasn't even aware of cosmic until someone recommended the other day - but their packages are good value and as you say the service has been good.

Gone with the top one they provide - listed as 250w with the victron controller. I'm fitting the Renogy 100ah Lifepo4 and Renogy 50A DC-DC with mppt before having the pop top etc. done. I wasn't even aware of cosmic until someone recommended the other day - but their packages are good value and as you say the service has been good.
Sorry - typo. Yes same for me the 250W and I've gone with the TN Lifepo4 Lithium battery.

Back