Storm poptop

Bav,

At the moment despite Storm being a relatively new company they’ve looked at a lot of the flaws on the likes of the Reimo, for example rough finish on the underside of the roof.

They have implemented a rear strap n all roofs to pull the canvas in by the scissor hinge,

The canvas installation method is much simpler than the staple in canvas’s making a replacement much cheaper and simpler should the worst happen in the future.

The company are very proactive in responding to info from the fitters and doing what they can to implement anything to improve which I’ve had no luck with while chatting to other manufacturers.

I suppose there’s not a single USP so to speak but a number of small things all making the difference including an overall cost of approx £1000 less vs a Superflat.

That being said the Reimo would still be my go to on my own vehicle due to the number of years they’ve been tried and tested but in order to e the reduce conversion costs slightly it’s a very very good product!

Hope that all helps and happy to post any piccies if anybody would like to see anything in particular
Thanks for the comprehensive response Brandon. Like you say, not a single selling point but a number of positives.

Old thread , but did anyone get a storm fitted and have any feedback?
@Scamparelli may have done
Hello all! New to the forum and looking forward to getting our van converted in the near future.

Here is the van just after collection:

View attachment 145919

T6 140 T32 6 Speed Manual 4 Motion
67K miles
Climate control
Cruise control
Heated screen & mirrors
Android Auto
Momo wheels
12 month dealer warranty.

Would have preferred tail lift rather than barn doors, but nice looked after example, so hopefully a good base vehicle for the conversion!

Conversion booked to be done in around 5 weeks:

Storm Pop Top Roof
Roof Bed On Gas Struts
Full Carpet Lining
Insulation
Altro Vinyl Floor
Varta Leisure Battery
240v Power Hookup
Sliding Table
Front & Rear Kickboards
x4 Super-Bright LED Lights
Curtains For Up To 3 Windows
Waeco Fridge
Smev Sink
Webasto Diesel Hob
Webasto Diesel Heater
Water Pump & Bottles
Staron Solid Surface Worktop
Above Sink & Bed Storage
Flexible Map Reading Light
Rear Speakers
Detachable Tow Bar
Roof Colour Coding
Reimo Active Roof Rails
N/S/F Fixed Window
O/S/F Opening Window
Barn Door Windows
Reimo Bed On Rails In Simora
Solar Panel
Pendle Performance Remap

Can't wait - looking to sell our old T25 if anyone is interested!!

Old thread , but did anyone get a storm fitted and have any feedback?
Hi Saffa, yes we went ahead with the storm pt and have no regrets, the guys at cosmic were awesome and the roof is bang on.
I haven’t had others to compare but really happy with ours.

Hi Saffa, yes we went ahead with the storm pt and have no regrets, the guys at cosmic were awesome and the roof is bang on.
I haven’t had others to compare but really happy with ours.
Thanks Jim

Have u got any photos of the closed profile ?

Did u go for the front sliding cover ?

Thanks for the info

Thanks Jim

Have u got any photos of the closed profile ?

Did u go for the front sliding cover ?

Thanks for the info
Yes went for the sliding cover, happy to send pics, what do you mean by closed profile? internal or external ?

Looks like storm are launching a new roof soon
According to their FB page should have details by end of the week

I thought the lwb was out for a while ?
I was hoping to see a lower profile top from them
No, only a week or so. I was hoping it was going to be a bit lower as well. I can't see a lower one unfortunately as I think the LWB would have been lower. Lets hope I'm wrong.

No, only a week or so. I was hoping it was going to be a bit lower as well. I can't see a lower one unfortunately as I think the LWB would have been lower. Lets hope I'm wrong.
Seems you were on the money Sir
Busfest they have the lwb on show

Now it’s decision time :confused:

Back