Austops, Skyline poptop roof - closed front pics pls

d8smt

Hi all,

Am planning to get a Kombi this week and want a poptop fitted. The plan was to get a skyline Aurora (or the skinnier one if TUVd) but the dealer I'm getting the Kombi from only supplies Austops roofs. I don't know Austops well, but can't figure out from anywhere what the front of the roof looks like when closed - it looks just like a bare seal?
If any of you have any pics of the Skyline and Austops roofs when closed, especially at the front, would appreciate if you could post them.

Also for these roofs, What's the max size/thickness of mattresses you use that will still allow the tips to close?

Thx

I have the skyline skylow, has a great look in my opinion, but no chance of any type of mattress being left up there, the profile is just too low…I throw a Duvalay up there and get on just fine.

IMG_3748.jpeg

140ef3a1-8564-46d0-ae47-919b0a4444e6.jpeg

Heres an old pic of our Aurora...when closed there a few inches of room to store a mattress up there no problem. I do really like the 'stealth' roofs but having few spare inches to store stuff in the roof is really really handy.:thumbsup:

IMG_3048.jpeg

1711185710737.png
Here is ours with an austops roof. Says on their site that you can leave a 25mm mattress in the roof when closed

Back