So having read the thread, am I correct in saying my MFSW with ACC cannot be replaced with a like for like Flat bottomed wheel because they do not do one with a ACC button for cars?

So having read the thread, am I correct in saying my MFSW with ACC cannot be replaced with a like for like Flat bottomed wheel because they do not do one with a ACC button for cars?

I have not really done any research in to that configuration as i dont have ACC but there must be another vw in there range that has the same steering wheel with the controls you require . Bit of research needed i think ;)

If you get the flat bottom with the same design wheel as ours (golf 7 i think) then you could transfer the buttons over just means you couldnt have the round type without the correct buttons

I have not really done any research in to that configuration as i dont have ACC but there must be another vw in there range that has the same steering wheel with the controls you require . Bit of research needed i think ;)
I have been looking ,and so far only seen one ,but it didn't have paddle shift .
I think I will drop the guy on eBay a message .Also all the golf 7 ones seem to have white lights .

The guy you got yours from

just checking ;).....worth a try mate. There must be a vw model with the same controls in there range. If you find one with the right controls the stitching can easy be changed .

I really like the golf 7 flat bottom wheel with red stitching. My current wheel doesn't have any buttons at all. Is this an upgrade I can make or does my startline not have other components I would need?

Well, still blooming waiting for mine.. keeps telling me he has had a manic day, which is fine and undeestandable but alwaus time to ack msg/calls.

Lol.. tool!.
That one photo'd wont suit mine mate as my wheel has additional buttons..

Back