Steel Smoothies

Brilliant, thanks for the rapid response. I have a new ( well delivery miles )Indium Grey Van waiting for me at a dealers. The info and pics of your van are just what I was looking for. Can i ask what the B14’s are like with a bit of load ? I’m a plumber/ gas man so I carry a bit of stuff around day to day, I’d guess 150/200 kg ?

My van is normally empty but it rides much better with a bit of weight on the back so I’d imagine 150-200kg would be just about perfect.
Pics of your new van needed once it’s sorted

Will do, thanks. Did you fit the B14’s yourself ? I’m fairly handy with spanner’s but also quite happy to pay those more skilled than me if it’s gonna be one where relevant experience counts..

I had mine fitted at Transporter HQ but there are plenty of reputable places, have a quick search on the forum to find one local, they all seem to charge a similar price / offer free fitting.

Posted this in team white but I’ll put it here too if that’s ok ? Bought a new Indium Grey 102 at the end of November, but I used the 30 day no quibble return and sent it back due to the stop/start activating twice at approx 30mph in traffic ! Listers at Droitwich were great to be fair, allowing me to have a slightly cheaper van and giving me an extra year warranty to make the difference up ( the 30 day rule says equivalent or greater value exchange ).
Anyway, here’s my new steels, was pondering B14s but I get a 25mm drop with my tools and equipment in so will prob just leave it as is3705A73A-91F9-4056-A7C1-BCDB7429E206.jpegDB0C6656-1A2B-4A2F-9DD9-C77D88FD970B.jpeg

T32 and banded 18in steels, any issue? I have set with winters fitted which I like but would be good to get a little more girth. The new Shuttle will be T32 but will only be running with 5 seats.

My T6 is still running the original 16" alloys and I have been looking for new wheels for some time now. There are so many alloys out theere but I keep coming back to the 18" steels. Just need to decide the best colour for my acapulco blue camper. Here is a question for someone; I don't want the back wheels tucked in at the back so should you fit spacers to eliminate this and if so what thickness have people gone for?

Mine are from jamie at duchy banded wheels not sure tamars are the same mate.

Back