Steel Smoothies

In addition to the paint I had other issues. There may also be long term issues with overheating the brakes?
Read my earlier post, in my opinion they are a wheel for shows rather than a van in daily use.
PM me if you want to discuss the issues I had in more detail.
Thank you. I did wonder about heat.
This thread has probably saved me a lot of time and effort!

Seeing these wheels make me want to change mine, also they must be much easier to clean, where would i purchase some? and what will they cost please

Seeing these wheels make me want to change mine, also they must be much easier to clean, where would i purchase some? and what will they cost please

Duchy banded steels do these still, and from memory they cost around £800 in banded form.

Not as yet, not sure on colour and the ET, got mine lower all the way down B14, not sure if that would be affected ?

You must save hours now cleaning you wheels compared to your old set up ?

Yes mate, it's the best feature of these wheels. Around 2 mins per wheel with a detailing spray and a microfibre, against 2 hours of jacking up, removing, cleaning, and then refitting the old Savini alloys.
The offset should be set by Jamie as standard. He's supplied me and @T6180 with banded 18s, and banded 19s. I'm lowest setting on B14s, and Mark is not on his lowest setting on his Solow's, but around the same as me in height, and both sets of wheels sit absolutely spot on. I wouldn't change anything on mine, offset wise.

Back