Speaker Upgrade packages.

Im told the end of this month

Can you please confirm that using an 8" speaker in the door does not vibrate and rattle the whole door? It's a family bus with many loose items carried!!
The same with building the sub into the jack compartment of caravelle?
It makes sense to put sub under seat and smaller in doors, only my view

Can you please confirm that using an 8" speaker in the door does not vibrate and rattle the whole door? It's a family bus with many loose items carried!!
The same with building the sub into the jack compartment of caravelle?
It makes sense to put sub under seat and smaller in doors, only my view
Thats a slightly subjective question? But if your not getting problems with the factory speakers then you will be fine. We like to use the space under the passenger seat to install leisure electrics.

Thats a slightly subjective question? But if your not getting problems with the factory speakers then you will be fine. We like to use the space under the passenger seat to install leisure electrics.
I have no problems at all with the upgraded speakers in the front doors. Except that I'm going slightly deaf from noise exposure when driving!

Hi @slidepods
How much would a sub, amp and under seat box be. Would like a controller to turn the bass off. It will be running along side my standard headunit and speakers so don't need anything top of the range.
Thanks
James

Hi James we dont currently do An underseat sub option as we like to fit leisure electrics under the passenger seat. We will be looking into an alternative in the future.

I will shortly have the following for sale, all originally supplied and fitted by Slidepods:
Blam amplifier, 200RS front speakers and 165 rear speakers along with a Pioneer headunit.

Back