Speaker Upgrade packages.

Sorry @Dino I hadn't spotted your reply's (you can call or text me on 07739508050 in future, you have joined the elite club of Slidepods customers that get awesome 1-1 customer service now :D).
All cables will be supplied. Your "A" pillars arrived on Friday morning and were adapted within 1 hour of the box landing, I wasn't comfortable to re package and send them out same day as I wanted the adhesive to cure properly. I will package them tomorrow morning.

I should be doing the front speaker upgrade myself next week, Gone for the Rainbow 8's to run off the Discover unit

Just wondered if you could offer an Amp & Sub option ? Just thinking it would be easier to install in one go rather tan add them later :)

As of this week we will be offering our blam speaker package with an amp upgrade option due to high demand for anyone who is interested. :thumbsup:

Hi Jonny. I will call you this week to discuss including this in my 'Phase 1' scope of work. I'm assuming that you feel the sound quality improvement is worth it?

I'm interested to see what the consensus is on what audio upgrades you would like to see us developing and selling at Slidepods.

Currently we can do anything as a custom setup for customers but we do like to build packages as this allows us to offer better overall value for money to our customers due to improved buying power and faster install times.

To date our packages include......

-A range of head unit upgrades

Basic upgrades
-Rear coaxial speakers only - this is a cost effective way add a set of rear speakers to a T6

-Rear component speakers - this is still very cost effective but the speaker quality is a bit better

Mid level upgrades
-Rear components + 200mm front components

-Rear components + 200mm front components + amp

I am planning on designing some high end installs next including
-Rear components mounted high in carpeted fiberglass speaker pods + 200mm door components driven by an amp with x2 165mm subs driven by another amp

-rear components mounted high in carpeted fiberglass speaker pods + 200mm door components driven by an amp with x1/2 8" subs driven by another amp
(neither of these systems will eat into the interior space of the van and will also leave the valueable space under the drivers and passengers seats free for leisure electrics and a webasto heater, these will be in house fit only options)

So anyway what are your thoughts on what we already offer?, are planning to offer? or what would you like to see us offer?

I think like myself, people are doing the front speaker upgrade themselves, running off the oem headunit and maybe not getting the result they were hoping for ?

So maybe like i asked, An Amp & Sub package to boost the performance of them (under seat or similar)

What you think ?

I'm hoping that once we amplify the blam rs200's and the rx165's in the rear there wont be a lot of need for an under seat sub to get a nice round sound. Also I am extremely reluctant to go down the underseat sub route as I feel that comprimising the ability to fit electrics and heaters is to high a price to pay. I would rather design something that is more universally compatible :thumbsup:

I will try running the RS200's off the amp alone to see how it sounds before we wire in the rears and let you know :thumbsup: Its a pretty big cone on them!

As of this week we will be offering our blam speaker package with an amp upgrade option due to high demand for anyone who is interested. :thumbsup:

Would be interested in the cost of this upgrade using the original head unit, front speaker set up only as its for a panel van.

Hi guys i upgraded my T6 oem speakers with a audison Apk165 kit in front door and Apx 6.5 in thrid seat files ( added a cables to rear)
the first impresion its a clear sound and a little more power with no distorsion than oem speakers.
This kit its for more sound quality experience but with a oem unit MIB2 its not a powerfull system, but sufficient for children songs......
I amb thinking to put a little subwoofer under seat, anyone can send me recommendations?
share a inst with us

560.JPG 563.JPG 565.JPG 567.JPG
Thanks

IMG_6055.JPG We have been manufacturing underseat enclosure for Transporters for years, based on a JL Audio 10" sub

We are also about to do a active one

Many on here are running one...

View attachment 9808 We have been manufacturing underseat enclosure for Transporters for years, based on a JL Audio 10" sub

We are also about to do a active one

Many on here are running one...

Hi can you tell me please what upgrade packages you supply and fit into T6 caravelle ?
I will be keeping existing OEM media plus Dab radio
And what the costs are please ?
Thanks

We can supply our 200mm blam door speakers, 165mm blam rear speakers and blam amp no problem at all, I'm sure @Pipe&Slippers will testify to the quality of this setup. We can also install a 10" sub discreetly behind the paneling at the back but it does mean displacing the factory jack etc.
If you would like a quote just email info@slidepods.co.uk

Oooh - does that mean the Blam 200RS are available now?

We can supply our 200mm blam door speakers, 165mm blam rear speakers and blam amp no problem at all, I'm sure @Pipe&Slippers will testify to the quality of this setup. We can also install a 10" sub discreetly behind the paneling at the back but it does mean displacing the factory jack etc.
If you would like a quote just email info@slidepods.co.uk

Back