Skyline Standard Dimensions

Gareth Edmondson

T6 Pro
Evening all,

DOes anyone have a dimensions drawnig similar to the one attached for a Skyline Standard pop top? Or have you taken your measurements? I've taken some today but wanted to check as one or two seem a bit out by a few cm. I'll call back in the conversion company tomorrow again to measure, but whilst it's late evening - maybe someone can help.

thermaltemplate.jpg
Cheers

Gareth

I was told by rainbow screens that every poptop fabric is slightly fitted different, even on the same model poptop fabric, so that’s why they want you to measure it up.
I have a skyline Standard poptop, and been putting off measuring it up, so tomorrow, I will measure it up and we can compare, I’ll post a pic to confirm they are the same model poptop.
About time I ordered the cover.

Skyline do their own off the shelf covers as well (so can't vary that much!) which aren't as pretty but are competitively priced and ship immediately, if that's a concern.

Evening all,

DOes anyone have a dimensions drawnig similar to the one attached for a Skyline Standard pop top? Or have you taken your measurements? I've taken some today but wanted to check as one or two seem a bit out by a few cm. I'll call back in the conversion company tomorrow again to measure, but whilst it's late evening - maybe someone can help.

View attachment 190105
Cheers

Gareth
Ok so here are my poptop measurements, standard skyline poptop
Pain in the butt measuring it on your own.
Tried to be as accurate as possible, but not sure if they add on extra tolerance, or they make it exactly to the supplied measurements, I hope so as don’t want any excess flappage!6D8819B1-B761-4109-8F54-A8F762BC64CF.jpegCD89F6DB-02EB-471B-89F6-DE3AC5E25612.jpegCD89F6DB-02EB-471B-89F6-DE3AC5E25612.jpeg!
Obviously, no one use these dimensions,

Back