Skyline pop top roofs

Ashjoli

VIP Member
I'm in Derby and there are two companies that offer pop top conversions. Both are using Skyline roof's for the pop tops, does anyone have any views on whether these are any good or not? There price to fit with bed,lights and carpet are both around the £3700 mark. Would be interested to hear what people recommend. Thanks in advance.

I’ve just had two fitted they are a great roof as Chris said the scenic canvas and bifold bed is great as is the cover panel, 3700 is a good price mine was just shy of 4k with the trimming and led lights bifold and scenic
don’t think I would buy anyone else’s most small converters use the skyline roofs and a lot get skyline to fit them, mine were done in wsm

Might have to be a trip to the west country to get one fitted then. Someone on here said you cant keep the mattress in the aurora roof, any ideas about that?

Thanks for the replies guys. Will probably go ahead with that one in a few weeks in that case.

I went to Skyline WSM for mine. Great roof and superb service. Mine is Indium Grey, black roof bars and the yellow scenic canvas.
Love it.

I went to Skyline WSM for mine. Great roof and superb service. Mine is Indium Grey, black roof bars and the yellow scenic canvas.
Love it.
Hi Cugel,
Which roof did you go for, standard or aurora and with the roof bars can you still get under the car park barriers?

I’ve had mine for around 18 months.

I love it, it’s the original version so sits higher than the newer Aurora I think it’s called, I know they also developing a much lower one also.

scenic canvas is great, and the bifold bed works a treat.
Any idea when this lower one is coming out?

Hi Cugel,
Which roof did you go for, standard or aurora and with the roof bars can you still get under the car park barriers?
Mine is the standard version. Aurora was not available back when I ordered mine. I just went out to measure and it is currently 2.18m to the highest point of the cross bars. I have some new tyres with a deeper profile, so will have to check again when they are fitted. Re. car parks, a bit of paranoia is best. Check them all! I hit one -- the dangly warning sign -- in Telford but no damage fortunately.

Mine is the standard version. Aurora was not available back when I ordered mine. I just went out to measure and it is currently 2.18m to the highest point of the cross bars. I have some new tyres with a deeper profile, so will have to check again when they are fitted. Re. car parks, a bit of paranoia is best. Check them all! I hit one -- the dangly warning sign -- in Telford but no damage fortunately.
Oh thanks for doing that. Agreed, always worth checking. Nearly grounded my T5 roof in the local multi storey a while back. So a skyline roof with bars probably won't fit as most barriers seem to be around 2m

I’m in Notts mate just off the a52 and have a skyline, your welcome to have a look at it but we love it

we pondered over all makes and this just came out trumphs for us

4B9C4A21-426E-4931-996D-2EF2152DEAC7.jpeg

Mines a standard roof, you can leave the mattress in when down and possibly a thin duvet, looks great and the scenic roof is great in this heat

233F97A1-7BCA-4139-84AF-8291EC57952E.jpeg

Back