Side-window curtain recommendations

Vanshades is all you need to look at!
I've been looking at a make shift option for just now and saving for the vanshade option .
mhill do you have them fitted in your van ? if you do have you any photos ?

Question for @xpfloyd

On the Kiravans curtains did you have trouble fitting the poppers to the van. The ones that keep the curtain secure on the outer edges? The screws supplied have smaller heads than the hole in the poppers. We're yours the same?

Also feedback on the Kiravans curtains. If you have a tailgate rather than 2 doors, the bottom rail needed amending on mine. Some chopping down and bending required. Not ideal.

Question for @xpfloyd

On the Kiravans curtains did you have trouble fitting the poppers to the van. The ones that keep the curtain secure on the outer edges? The screws supplied have smaller heads than the hole in the poppers. We're yours the same?

Also feedback on the Kiravans curtains. If you have a tailgate rather than 2 doors, the bottom rail needed amending on mine. Some chopping down and bending required. Not ideal.
On two of the poppers the screw actually widened the hole and made them unusable. Kiravans sent me a fitting kit FOC though to replace the two that dint work. I think the issue was using a drill to screw the screw in as opposed to a screwdriver hand tight

This happened to me on my old van, I used
On two of the poppers the screw actually widened the hole and made them unusable. Kiravans sent me a fitting kit FOC though to replace the two that dint work. I think the issue was using a drill to screw the screw in as opposed to a screwdriver hand tight
different 'non cheese' screws and it widened the male popper so the female didn't stay on.

That's exactly what's happened to mine. I'm going to get some larger screws as the middle just disappeared.

Looking for curtains and quite like the look of the Kiravans ones except they only do grey/black. VanX have Blue/Black.
Any one got either and can recommend?
The Kiravans tailgate rail looks neater than the VanX version. Its really hard to tell whats quality from the web adverts.

Are you talking cab divider or windows...?

I have vanX window curtains, they came in black, but my converter offered a grey option as well.. The quality is very good... I agree tho that the tailgate rail lacks a finishing touch but it's not that noticeable or something that bugs me...

I can't comment on the kirkavans curtains as I've not seen them.

Are you talking cab divider or windows...?

I have vanX window curtains, they came in black, but my converter offered a grey option as well.. The quality is very good... I agree tho that the tailgate rail lacks a finishing touch but it's not that noticeable or something that bugs me...

I can't comment on the kirkavans curtains as I've not seen them.
[/QU
It’s the van window curtains I am interested in. Good advice thanks.

We have the Kiravans curtains - side windows and barn doors. Very happy with them.
Let me know if you want photos.

Pete

I am just in the middle of making this decision, I know from research that the Kiravan ones come with pre shaped (bent) runners for the curtains where as Van X don’t (I think) so you will have to bend them yourself. I am just waiting for Kiravans to come back in stock as I have a twin slider and they only have the one side in stock.

I am just in the middle of making this decision, I know from research that the Kiravan ones come with pre shaped (bent) runners for the curtains where as Van X don’t (I think) so you will have to bend them yourself. I am just waiting for Kiravans to come back in stock as I have a twin slider and they only have the one side in stock.
Also a twin slider here and it could be a win for Kiravans. Bought some other stuff there and had to return a seat swivel for which the customer service was pretty good. SWMBO reckons the grey/black will be fine so that sort the colour question.

Anybody got a kiravans tailgate curtain or picture of? I've had vanx before and really didn't like the look of the bottom rail.

I had the same decision to make ,I went for Van x .
Only because of the black rails . (My vans black )
Can’t vouch for kiravans ones . But happy with mine . No problem fitting you do have to bend the ends of rail . But it’s easy. And fast delivery last week .95C5E4E8-BEEF-4B54-A64E-8ADECD334AD0.jpeg99732E7F-457A-4AF1-B7A3-720E724D1141.jpeg

We have the Kiravans curtains - side windows and barn doors. Very happy with them.
Let me know if you want photos.

Pete
Apologies for jumping in but I’m currently in the same position - trying to decide on curtains.

If the offer of a photo is still open I’d be keen to see the Kiravans ones.

I had the same decision to make ,I went for Van x .
Only because of the black rails . (My vans black )
Can’t vouch for kiravans ones . But happy with mine . No problem fitting you do have to bend the ends of rail . But it’s easy. And fast delivery last week .View attachment 67393View attachment 67392
Do they block out all light?
I've been toying with the idea of making my own with strip magnets to hold them in place.......

Back