Show Your T6 Forum Sticker With Pride

I'll have one also, white van with heavy tint so might have to go outside.
Might have to put it over the top of the other club one. ;)

I asked my mrs for a mug for crimbo but doubt she got one - if she hasnt I will be straight on it boxing day ha

My 10p worth. I think orange as a colour for the logo works well as a contrast with the majority of current T6 colours. White, silver, black, light blue, grey. I considered using the orange colour as a possible theme for trim highlights but middle age restraint got the better of me.

Looks pony with pink ha

Surely the point of a sticker is to show your a member of a certain group, and the point of this is to all be the same colour and design, or how do you know the difference when you pass someone going the opposite direction if that was a T6 Forum sticker, or just a tax disc holder, or dealer sticker.
My opinion is the Orange is nice and obvious, and follows the rest of the site branding.
I'd also be happy to pre-pay for one before you order, and as a preference i'd like it inside the glass.

The design is the same, so unless you are blind and have really poor attention to detail you will know its a forum sticker ;)

Love the Green, I wouldnt even see that Black one. Think because its a internal sticker the black gets lost under a sort of frosty etched look.

Back