Show Your T6 Forum Sticker With Pride

What do you mean ?

The reason we have none is because upto now they have been static cling designed for glass and I get them reverse printed so the ink is on the glass side (obviously) but the company I buy them from now only want to do adhesive stickers using a different base material and say the current design is no good due to colour on the edges which apparently will bleed ?
I think I have found someone locally to do them but the cost is significantly more and the more variations we want = lower print runs per design = higher cost again (on artwork that already needs changing that I don’t have software for) so that’s my predicament

I am inclined to keep them the same for continuity sake but I’m not against adding one or two variations on colour or type but ideally need to order min 100 per type/design to stop the costs getting silly
Working on the basis of keeping the two existing options in white/orange and black/orange what would people like to see added, do people want a self adhesive one that nots reverse printed for external ? Same colour(s) or different colour ?

What do you mean ?

The reason we have none is because upto now they have been static cling designed for glass and I get them reverse printed so the ink is on the glass side (obviously) but the company I buy them from now only want to do adhesive stickers using a different base material and say the current design is no good due to colour on the edges which apparently will bleed ?
I think I have found someone locally to do them but the cost is significantly more and the more variations we want = lower print runs per design = higher cost again (on artwork that already needs changing that I don’t have software for) so that’s my predicament

I am inclined to keep them the same for continuity sake but I’m not against adding one or two variations on colour or type but ideally need to order min 100 per type/design to stop the costs getting silly
Working on the basis of keeping the two existing options in white/orange and black/orange what would people like to see added, do people want a self adhesive one that nots reverse printed for external ? Same colour(s) or different colour ?
It's great to see the forum offering options to help owners get a real personal touch to their vans.
My fear is with so many different styles of vans and personal taste you will get bombardments of requested variants (colours and sticking methods) that make pleasing everyone very tricky without great cost.
I personally feel lucky having a blue van with orange pop top as that matches the forum colours. Unintentional :D
Would a purple sticker for example be equally as recognisable (for forum advertisement purposes) as the forum logo in the current orange? Vary rarely does a brand have multiple coloured logos in the same design.
Would the same design of logo but with different sticking methods be a cheaper approach?
I don't wish to be a kill joy against anyone who doesnt like orange, Just throwing my view and ideas into the mix.
Happy to have my ideas shot down too :p

I am happy with the existing color options but want them to stick on the inside of the glass not outside.

I have one that sticks to the outside and have never stuck it on, just don’t like stuff stuck to the outside.

Reactions: Tye
It's great to see the forum offering options to help owners get a real personal touch to their vans.
My fear is with so many different styles of vans and personal taste you will get bombardments of requested variants (colours and sticking methods) that make pleasing everyone very tricky without great cost.
I personally feel lucky having a blue van with orange pop top as that matches the forum colours. Unintentional :D
Would a purple sticker for example be equally as recognisable (for forum advertisement purposes) as the forum logo in the current orange? Vary rarely does a brand have multiple coloured logos in the same design.
Would the same design of logo but with different sticking methods be a cheaper approach?
I don't wish to be a kill joy against anyone who doesnt like orange, Just throwing my view and ideas into the mix.
Happy to have my ideas shot down too :p
This is/has been my train of thought for these reasons (and not wanting to spend hundreds of pounds on stickers) but was thinking more about the external type, the initial purpose was to be a tax disc style sticker inside the front window but seeing people putting them in the rear where they don’t work so well with tinted glass wondering if we should do a self adhesive external option ?

Back