Sold 2019 T6 Edition. Speculative sale post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baloo

2022 Sportline. Candy White.
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Afternoon,

I’m collecting a T6.1 this week so will likely be selling my 2019 Edition (150 DSG, twin power latching sliders, carpet lined, lower comfort dash - fitted by me - Captains seats and split rear seat) 52k miles (But increasing) It has all the usual Edition extras, CarPlay, LED’s etc. It’s been used as my personal car so its not had a hard life (first owner was the local main dealer who’s business manager had it)

There’s a small dent in the tailgate (pic added) which I can get fixed but I’d rather someone see it so you know what you’re getting, also some carpet lining on the roof has dropped (on a hot day last year!) I’d say it’s in excellent condition but has scuffs and scrapes just from general use, couple of marks on the alloys etc. Inside is also very clean, never been smoked in or had pets in it. It’s a cracking van that’s been well loved.

Full main dealer service history and recently had a new genuine cambelt and water pump with new disc and pads all around (main dealer) and has the remainder of VW extended warranty on it.

I‘d like it to go to an enthusiast really so if you’re looking let me know and we can agree a price. We buy any van have quoted just under 30k (inclusive of vat) VAT invoice will issued through my business.

Edit: I’ve added some pictures showing the comfort dash addition (all parts purchased from the Forum shop (now closed) including the aircon pipe so the cooler works) Also showing the dent, this occured in a hotel car park whilst parked so I’m not sure how it happened.

Located in Plymouth.

Cheers,

Jase.

IMG_3076.jpeg

IMG_3006.jpeg

IMG_2986.jpeg

IMG_2991.jpegIMG_4576.jpeg

IMG_4575.jpeg

IMG_4584.jpeg

IMG_4583.jpeg

IMG_4577.jpeg

IMG_4578.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes of course. The sale will be through (and invoiced by) my business.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back