Show Your T6 Forum Sticker With Pride

I am happy with the existing color options but want them to stick on the inside of the glass not outside.

I have one that sticks to the outside and have never stuck it on, just don’t like stuff stuck to the outside.
That’s how the existing ones work, static cling to the inside of the glass ?

What do you mean ?

The reason we have none is because upto now they have been static cling designed for glass and I get them reverse printed so the ink is on the glass side (obviously) but the company I buy them from now only want to do adhesive stickers using a different base material and say the current design is no good due to colour on the edges which apparently will bleed ?
I think I have found someone locally to do them but the cost is significantly more and the more variations we want = lower print runs per design = higher cost again (on artwork that already needs changing that I don’t have software for) so that’s my predicament

I am inclined to keep them the same for continuity sake but I’m not against adding one or two variations on colour or type but ideally need to order min 100 per type/design to stop the costs getting silly
Working on the basis of keeping the two existing options in white/orange and black/orange what would people like to see added, do people want a self adhesive one that nots reverse printed for external ? Same colour(s) or different colour ?

my colour choices would be a static cling one in white or grey ....

My 10p worth. I think orange as a colour for the logo works well as a contrast with the majority of current T6 colours. White, silver, black, light blue, grey. I considered using the orange colour as a possible theme for trim highlights but middle age restraint got the better of me.

Im happy to pay before sent to print if that helps.

For the sake of ease id settle for black/white or White/black ha

Edit: also prefer if stuck to inside of window.

Whilst it would be nice to offer a raft of different colour options, I don’t believe that the limited number of sales for each individual colour will cover the cost of manufacture. We need to be cognisant that Pauly would have a load of stickers lying around unable to sell.
For my tuppance happeny, the current colours are fine, white and black go with everything. And i’d also keep with internal version.

What do you mean ?

The reason we have none is because upto now they have been static cling designed for glass and I get them reverse printed so the ink is on the glass side (obviously) but the company I buy them from now only want to do adhesive stickers using a different base material and say the current design is no good due to colour on the edges which apparently will bleed ?
I think I have found someone locally to do them but the cost is significantly more and the more variations we want = lower print runs per design = higher cost again (on artwork that already needs changing that I don’t have software for) so that’s my predicament

I am inclined to keep them the same for continuity sake but I’m not against adding one or two variations on colour or type but ideally need to order min 100 per type/design to stop the costs getting silly
Working on the basis of keeping the two existing options in white/orange and black/orange what would people like to see added, do people want a self adhesive one that nots reverse printed for external ? Same colour(s) or different colour ?

@Pauly I would more than likely have the software and I definitely have the ability to change the design if you need someone to do that then just let me know. I could mock up a few different colour options too if you wanted.

Whilst it would be nice to offer a raft of different colour options, I don’t believe that the limited number of sales for each individual colour will cover the cost of manufacture. We need to be cognisant that Pauly would have a load of stickers lying around unable to sell.
For my tuppance happeny, the current colours are fine, white and black go with everything. And i’d also keep with internal version.
Not sure if are younger members would know what you mean when you say tuppance happeny !!! sadly I do lol :)

Surely the point of a sticker is to show your a member of a certain group, and the point of this is to all be the same colour and design, or how do you know the difference when you pass someone going the opposite direction if that was a T6 Forum sticker, or just a tax disc holder, or dealer sticker.
My opinion is the Orange is nice and obvious, and follows the rest of the site branding.
I'd also be happy to pre-pay for one before you order, and as a preference i'd like it inside the glass.

@Pauly I would more than likely have the software and I definitely have the ability to change the design if you need someone to do that then just let me know. I could mock up a few different colour options too if you wanted.
That sounds good mate, I have .ai (illustrator) and possibly also .psd (photoshop) files can you work with that ?

That sounds good mate, I have .ai (illustrator) and possibly also .psd (photoshop) files can you work with that ?
Yep, i can work with them. Those are file types I was expecting.
Pm me with what you need doing and I’ll send you my email address.

In my opinion, it’s not an accessory for the van but a statement I am a member of this excellent forum so I think the colours should stay with the current scheme to preserve the forum identity however, if it’s not too expensive maybe offer an external stick vinyl version for those that want it seen on tinted windows. Just my tuppence happeny worth.

Keep the original colours and some people will put them on their vans or add in new colours and lots more people will have them on their vans.

Lets face it everyone is OCD about what goes on their van. I for one hate the sticker brigade as its not to my taste, what I would like is something subtle but recognisable to the people that matter.

I would pay £20 for a purple and pink one lol

Keep the original colours and some people will put them on their vans or add in new colours and lots more people will have them on their vans.

Lets face it everyone is OCD about what goes on their van. I for one hate the sticker brigade as its not to my taste, what I would like is something subtle but recognisable to the people that matter.

I would pay £20 for a purple and pink one lol
Could you not get a sign writer to make you one up in them colours?
If some new ones are being made I’d gladly pay up front for an Orange and Black one please (left my other one in the last van) inside stick :)

Back