Show Your T6 Forum Sticker With Pride

I like the stick-inside style and think keeping them for continuity is a good idea, as is keeping the colours. (great for windows)

Though having a silver panel van id like to see a outside sticker as an option so i could have a sticker or 2 on the rear barn doors.

As for colours it would be nice to have a few more options? id probably go for a black/white . . . maybe others?

And a fresh new design for 2018 (in addition to the original) is always a good way to sell more stickers/badges to people who want to keep upto date.

What happened to my air-freshener idea, @Pauly ?? I thought I was on my way to Dragons Den when I came up with that.

But in all seriousness, good for those with tinted or no rear windows, plus repeat sales.

A new flavour every other month for those who pay a subscription?

I am with the remoaners :rofl::rofl::rofl: and well Jel of others who bought the last ones before me.
I think it is important to keep to the same colour and design as it is a logo of the forum and not an accessory to fit in with colour schemes. Happy for it to be internal or external TBH

Just discovered I have a spare white and orange T6 Forum sticker (goes inside as described above). Will post it free (in the UK !) to the first person to message me.

Pete

Just discovered I have a spare white and orange T6 Forum sticker (goes inside as described above). Will post it free (in the UK !) to the first person to message me.

Pete
At this rate these stickers will be more valuable than bitcoin :rofl:

Back