Show Us Your Internal Spaces...

We use an upside down Dunelm storage cube which can be collapsed and folded when not in use, used for storage when not covering the 335, used as seat whether housing the 335 or not. The lid/seat makes it sturdy to use even when in upside down mode.
In fact, we use several as they make very useful, adaptable seats.
Foldable Grey Cube Ottoman | Dunelm

....and only £12

View attachment 56729
Just picked one up from Dunelm in Cambridge. £10.
Just cannot see how they can make them for that price, it’s really sturdy, and made really well.
think we will be getting a couple more for the house as well

Just picked one up from Dunelm in Cambridge. £10.
Just cannot see how they can make them for that price, it’s really sturdy, and made really well.
think we will be getting a couple more for the house as well
Not for a porta-loo though?!

I think you're quite excited, no ?
Yip that is an understatement - big change for us - sold up the cars, I retired, my wife is reducing her teaching days down to two days a week and we have bought a Campervan - so yes we are a little bit excited what can I say: can’t wait until we can get out and travel, not far just a little will do. Nice glass of wine in the country would be perfect. Thanks for asking.

Pretty much same here, just retired and Mrs has cut hers. Bought a panel van in Starlight blue and getting it converted in stages on a budget but hoping it will end up something like yours.

Best.....20201125_144155.jpg

Pretty much same here, just retired and Mrs has cut hers. Bought a panel van in Starlight blue and getting it converted in stages on a budget but hoping it will end up something like yours.

Best.....View attachment 99903
You converting it yourself? I don’t have those skills. your van looks great. Enjoy your travels when they come.

Back