Show Us Your Internal Spaces...

czmate1999

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi all,

Still patiently waiting for my van and am deliberating about kitchen / furniture layout. Rather than a fixed hob I am considering a removable 2 hob burner ( for cups of tea or pasta inside the van - decathlon do a super small one) and a cadac for cooking outside. Would probably like to keep the sink.

Any way I am looking for inspiration so would be grateful if people could post comments / photos of what works well for them.

Many thanks!

Hi all,

Still patiently waiting for my van and am deliberating about kitchen / furniture layout. Rather than a fixed hob I am considering a removable 2 hob burner ( for cups of tea or pasta inside the van - decathlon do a super small one) and a cadac for cooking outside. Would probably like to keep the sink.

Any way I am looking for inspiration so would be grateful if people could post comments / photos of what works well for them.

Many thanks!
The rear of my kombi has removable kitchen unit and bench seat, I used the bolt holes in the floor of the lashing points.
Makes for a universal vehicle

20ACCE4A-569F-4AA9-9A04-D028BEB9064D.jpeg

123F43CD-B2A6-4FA6-AFFD-14C3E3B49589.jpeg

D3E74977-5C2C-44C4-8915-FF581B3391A3.jpeg

@stuart-t6 Really nice job!! Mine is a Kombi but bought just for camper use - at least for now.

Love how people customise their vans to fit their lives! :)

Last edited:
Gotta believe there's more than person with a camper on here, come on show us your pride and joy :).

Back