Show Us Your Internal Spaces...

We bought our van ready-made, and I'm now feeling very inferior seeing some of the very nice DIY jobs above!

But we picked our Bilbo's LWB Nexa because the layout worked well for us; my wife in particular likes to be able to stand-up properly while cooking. Part of this comes from Bilbo's slightly unusual side-opening roof. They do others too, but this works very well for us.

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

View attachment 56680 View attachment 56681 View attachment 56682 View attachment 56683 View attachment 56684 View attachment 56685 View attachment 56686 View attachment 56687 View attachment 56688 Hi
It’s basically toilet cover from evodesign. My converter (DVS Guildford)modified it by fitting a base + tambor shutter.. the design as delivered is a cover you drop over the top of the toilet , but we wanted to just lift off the lid . We use thetford cube
Superb! Been looking for something to house my Thetford 335 for ages. Thank you

Superb! Been looking for something to house my Thetford 335 for ages. Thank you
We use an upside down Dunelm storage cube which can be collapsed and folded when not in use, used for storage when not covering the 335, used as seat whether housing the 335 or not. The lid/seat makes it sturdy to use even when in upside down mode.
In fact, we use several as they make very useful, adaptable seats.
Foldable Grey Cube Ottoman | Dunelm

....and only £12

dunelm small.jpg

We use an upside down Dunelm storage cube which can be collapsed and folded when not in use, used for storage when not covering the 335, used as seat whether housing the 335 or not. The lid/seat makes it sturdy to use even when in upside down mode.
In fact, we use several as they make very useful, adaptable seats.
Foldable Grey Cube Ottoman | Dunelm

....and only £12

View attachment 56729
More options. This thread just keeps on giving .
Might persue the Dunelm option initially and see how we get on before committing to the larger expenditure

More options. This thread just keeps on giving .
Might persue the Dunelm option initially and see how we get on before committing to the larger expenditure

Good idea......and you can use it anywhere around the house if you find something better/different for the van later on.

When travelling our 335 normally sits safely under one of the side seats, ready to use (in case of need!) by pulling out from under the seat, but if that space has already been filled then it travels behind the driver's seat, secured with a strap if necessary. It then looks like just a grey fabric covered box seat.
When parked up, &/or overnight, then again, the 335 lives under the Dunelm, then it is easily accessible.
Seems to work well enough.

Nope I didn’t do it - Cascade Conversions are your people there are various threads on here - sometimes quite a waiting list which is also a good sign.

Back