Kin,ell!!! 36 all round for me. I wore the centers of the tread on the front tyres in 4k at just under 40 PSI.

I’ve had my van about a month now and I’m not sure if I’m running the tyres a bit hard or not! It’s a LWB T32 4motion which has always got a lot of weight in it. Tyres are 255/45r19 104w Goodyear all season. Wheels are a spare set I had for my Amarok. I’m running 46 front and 48 rear. Don’t want to knacker them! Just wandering if anyone running the same or similar for a while has a better idea of pressure?
Mine are 245/45r19 Goodyear Vector All Season. My van is a SWB T30 not carrying much weight. I’m running 40PSI all around and the the tyres are wearing evenly.

That looks spot on! What size tyres are they. I’ll go and check out the spec on the wheels. what drop have you got there? About 50mm ish?
They 255/45/R19 Eagle F1’s all round, put a 15mm spacer on the rears I think as they were tucked in a bit too much. Not sure on the drop as height adjustable, the fronts are not far off fully wound down.

Not sure on the drop as height adjustable, the fronts are not far off fully wound down.
Can I be a pain and ask for a measurement - you’re slightly higher than mine but the arch fitment looks spot on

I have 19’s on a t32 and just need some confirmation that a 245/50 19 tyre with a load rating of 105 will work?
They will increase the circumference slightly (5% from original) but I’m thinking this is on the edge of tolerance? Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

I have 19’s on a t32 and just need some confirmation that a 245/50 19 tyre with a load rating of 105 will work?
They will increase the circumference slightly (5% from original) but I’m thinking this is on the edge of tolerance? Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
The 50 profile seems abit too tall.

255/45 R19 Y (104) will suit a T32​

The 50 profile seems abit too tall.

255/45 R19 Y (104) will suit a T32​

Thanks for the reply. Thats what I have on now is 255/45 19. I was just wondering because a 235/50 still comes a lot shorter and smaller circumference than than a 235/65 on 17’s that the swampers are using.

It might be worth noting that 255-45-19 tyres make the speedo bang on accurate with roadside signs and GPS. That's a 3% increase in size over standard, which will also mean you'll record 3% less miles. It's only 300 miles of saving per 10,000 miles, but every little helps.

Back