Reverse Camera Coding?

I had connected the yellow of the reverse cam onto the wrong black and green wire i forgot that the t6 has only one reverse light ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But if you don’t have pdc you only have to enable it in module 5F

I had connected the yellow of the reverse cam onto the wrong black and green wire i forgot that the t6 has only one reverse light ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Which reversing camera did you install, I'm looking up fit one to my T6 that has rear parking sensors

Impressed at how helpful and supportive you all are in this forum.

Can I ask...

I want to buy an OEM camera for my T6 with Discovery Media HU. Where is best to buy the OEM camera, etc? Roughly how much?

Thanks.

C5B575AB-B811-4C11-B724-D58BE48E546C.jpeg

Lowline or Highline?
Static or dynamic guidelines?

Edit:
Barn door or tailgate?

Reactions: mmi
some background info here:

1617811126019.png1617811140825.png

carsystems are prob your best bet for a standard T6 camera retrofit

Lowline or Highline?
Static or dynamic guidelines?

Edit:
Barn door or tailgate?

Trying to understand the difference. The wife wants dynamic guidelines. Can you offer any advice on choosing?

Tailgate

some background info here:

View attachment 111701View attachment 111702

Thanks. I noticed his screenshot shows the camera as labelled ‘low’. And his was quite a lot less than the €599 from Carsystems.

What’s the difference between Lowline and Highline?

Static lines or moving lines

Is that really all?

Seems about £500+ for Highline and found this “low” setup for £217.

Does that sound about right?

Hi
My 2018 highline kombi had developed this code this morning that won’t shift no matter what I do. I’ve lost rear park camera.
Vcds deletes it but it comes straight back. I had static lines.
I’m running the discover media nav head unit. I’ve only just bought the van and worked all ok until last night. I’ve checked the rear door are shut and it’s showing as shut on the dash.
Only thing I have done is by the £49.99’new 2021 maps from ebay 2 weeks ago. Genuine card it looked like. Uploaded and worked a treat.
Has anybody had this before?

D442EDAC-8280-4C03-821A-6A3CD8551BAE.jpeg

I had connected the yellow of the reverse cam onto the wrong black and green wire i forgot that the t6 has only one reverse light *♂️
Hi mate, I know it's been a while since this post but I think I've done the same thing as you. I've tapped into the green/black wire on the passenger side loom. Is that wrong? Do I need to take the yellow cable over to the drivers side and tap into that green/black cable there?

Hi mate, I know it's been a while since this post but I think I've done the same thing as you. I've tapped into the green/black wire on the passenger side loom. Is that wrong? Do I need to take the yellow cable over to the drivers side and tap into that green/black cable there?
I think you’re alright with the passenger side loom. That’s what I did.

Back