Recall - belt tensioner

Cool.

Service price seemed very cheap to me, £149+VAT with a courtesy vehicle.

Rest assured VW Hereford are on the case and have everything under control; Well they are now I've made them aware.

Ah ha, that makes sense then.

Did you buy that service pack when your bought the van? My main dealer said I can't buy a service deal now as I didn't get the van from new.

Good to know @Pauly , would like a major first, feels like she's earned it after 25000 miles.

Ah ha, that makes sense then.

Did you buy that service pack when your bought the van? My main dealer said I can't buy a service deal now as I didn't get the van from new.
No not from new (ex demo) not even from the dealer I bought it from, some people use it as part of the buying negotiations and get it really cheap, don't see why they would refuse you though as it's bought through VWFS at least hats whose name is on my paperwork and it's fully transferable if I sell the van

I've just called dealer today and mine has a recall as well euro5 t30 140, booked in for Thursday, definately worth all euro 5 guys giving them a call. Can't understand why they aren't writing to us if it's that serious

I'm assuming that if you don't get your vehicle serviced at VW you currently won't find out about the recall. Rubbish.

I mean that if I hadn't read about the recall on here if have no idea there was a recall out. You shouldn't need to call them every now and then to check for recalls.

I've just called dealer today and mine has a recall as well euro5 t30 140, booked in for Thursday, definately worth all euro 5 guys giving them a call. Can't understand why they aren't writing to us if it's that serious

What year is your 140 please?

Mine is an oct'15, as said above if it wasn't for all you guys on this forum I would have been none the wiser... I just called dealer and asked about this recall, they check the system and low and behold it is. Vw is really not proactive on these issues, they know there's an issue they should be calling us.

Back