LED down lighters and red moodlighting
Limo tint
Custom Nappa leather
Revo stage 1
TVS gearbox map
Eibach coilovers
Extra usb/12 v sockets
Black trapezoid sidebars

We looked at that. The detail on the badges is gloss already and it offsets nicely as it, just doesn’t show up in the pictures.

Of course I will. My RS3 has been done for 6 months and the difference is night and day.

We will be running a demo van as well

@BognorMotors ..... just when I thought there was nothing else left you could do to my van !

I can only hope your demo van ISN'T ready when I come down for my service :laugh::laugh::laugh:;)

Lovely colour. Looks very nice already. Interested yo see the finished van.

The pictures don't do it justice or show off the level of detail, you need to really show this one off with a proper photo shoot.

I saw this vehicle myself yesterday, I was very disappointed to get back into my own van for the drive home. :cry:

Great work there Oli, some nice touches inside and out. Pure grey is the absolute b*ll*x on a transporter, it really is, but I still cannot make my peace with the front of the 6.1. It’s just the mis match of upper and lower portions of the grill.

That is however a fine example of a 6.1.

Nice Oli ... one of those new moulded full carpets would go nice in the cab as an extra little touch.

Out of interest, is this the owner's first time round in specifying a custom Transporter build ??

Nice Oli ... one of those new moulded full carpets would go nice in the cab as an extra little touch.

Out of interest, is this the owner's first time round in specifying a custom Transporter build ??

You can spec a carpet in the 6.1, but we chose not to. TBF I prefer the rubber mat to carpet, suits the vehicle better IMHO.

And this is his 2nd big build, although he runs a few of our vans

Back