Praise The Lowered....suspension news

The pricing on our BMVS Edition Coilovers by Bilstein is £1400 inc Vat + installation.

The full technical details from Bilstein are as follows;

• Bespoke valving twin-tube front dampers, with threaded platform for ride height adjustment;
  • Bespoke valving mono-tube rear dampers, and separate rear height adjustment;
  • Bespoke progressive springs, front and rear;
  • Ride height adjustment approx. 40-70 mm;
  • Designed to use Oe specification top mounts, for maximum comfort;
  • OE dustcover and bump stops must be used on the front struts.
  • Double-tested damper settings – in BILSTEIN driving tests and lab simulations;
  • Our Street Performance suspensions offer damper settings that deliver sporty handling and plenty of comfort when you need it.
We have a demo vehicle already and lots of positive feedback from customers. Come and have a try for yourself :cool:

Our Sportline is running this suspension

72E4B51D-6C7D-4F3A-A050-744BE49A5F91.jpeg

The pricing on our BMVS Edition Coilovers by Bilstein is £1400 inc Vat + installation.

The full technical details from Bilstein are as follows;

• Bespoke valving twin-tube front dampers, with threaded platform for ride height adjustment;
  • Bespoke valving mono-tube rear dampers, and separate rear height adjustment;
  • Bespoke progressive springs, front and rear;
  • Ride height adjustment approx. 40-70 mm;
  • Designed to use Oe specification top mounts, for maximum comfort;
  • OE dustcover and bump stops must be used on the front struts.
  • Double-tested damper settings – in BILSTEIN driving tests and lab simulations;
  • Our Street Performance suspensions offer damper settings that deliver sporty handling and plenty of comfort when you need it.
We have a demo vehicle already and lots of positive feedback from customers. Come and have a try for yourself :cool:

Our Sportline is running this suspension

View attachment 178364
Hi @BognorMotors l'm looking at various coilover options for my T32 SWB T6 - going down the lowered swamper-ish route - after more comfort than sport performance with some grip for gravel track, muddy bike parks and campsites. What's the key difference between this new custom version and the B14 Komforts?

Hello

I see you are local which is great, as we always suggest coming over and trying for yourself prior to purchasing.

The lowered swamper is a great route as you really get the best of both worlds. Comfortable, controled suspension with a four season tyre that always performs, low DB tyres (for the right ones) and better protection against potholes and kerbs.

Driven back to back against the excellent B14 Komforts, we find the BMVS Editions are smoother and even more comfortable, but everyone is different in their wants.

Let me know if you want a chat or to pop in - The kettle is always on

Last edited:
Hello

I see you are local which is great, as we always suggest coming over and trying for yourself prior to purchasing.

The lowered swamper is a great route as you really get the best of both worlds. Comfortable, controled suspension with a four season tyre that always performs, low DB tyres (for the right ones) and better protection against potholes and kerbs.

Driven back to back against the excellent B14 Komforts, we find the BMVS Editions are smoother and even more comfortable, but everyone is different in their wants.

Let me know if you want a chat or to pop in - The kettle is always on
Thanks for coming back. Whilst I much prefer the lowered look, with 20" wheels and lower profile tyres, it just wouldn't be practical for my needs, British roads and the times when I do get off the road - hopefully best of both like you say :)

Was just keen to understand the technical difference between the two Bilstein options. I've been in touch with Matt in your office as you've done some work on my van before, so hoping to hear back from him soon.

We are very excited to finally announce stock of ST-XA Coilovers for T32 vans. These excellent Coilovers offer adjustable rebound over the ST-X and were previously only available for the T30.

We put the order in for these with KW/ST nearly 18 months ago and finally we can offer them for sale - we are the only Uk stockists of them. Anyone who who had the ST-XA on their T30 will vouch for how good these Coilovers are.

These are available for £1486 inc Vat.

Mail order or fully fitted at extra cost.

86EAFF52-423A-4B9E-A2A6-165EA65CC86A.jpeg

516EF89A-0054-4AEF-8D6B-E8188E80CD2A.jpeg

6882534E-3830-4007-A05F-0921B720E507.jpeg

We spent an excellent day at Transporter HQ and Solow on Thursday.

We are very proud to announce that we are now officially part of the Solow Approved Installer Network.

IMG_8466.jpeg4f107094-fddf-47e2-8e8c-e570da5f9bc2.jpegd3434de4-362e-410c-8b08-5d7d6ddaab93.jpeg5a80b7aa-cce0-47f7-8933-2e2bb643c4df.jpeg

As well as their excellent range of Coilovers for both lows and lifts, we will also be offering the the Solow air ride for both Transporters and IDBuzz - we will of course be running a demo vehicle for both of these setups.

Get in touch for more details

Back