Power-Closing Sliding-Door Retrofit

yes everything ran fine after installing and never had any issues with it, I actually started the retrofit 3 years ago and had it running fine for over 2 years it was just getting the correct key fob that was a bit more recent

I don’t own that van anymore as sold it earlier this year and upgraded to a 6.1

I will be honest it was so long ago now I’m not sure I can confirm exact part numbers but the list I posted early on should be correct for all the major component, I actually think I have a handful of parts to start another retrofit that I’d be happy to sell if you are looking to do this but if I’m totally honest I would say this is not an easy job and took a few sessions to get it done and working so I would only go for it if you are confident and happy to see it through !!

yes everything ran fine after installing and never had any issues with it, I actually started the retrofit 3 years ago and had it running fine for over 2 years it was just getting the correct key fob that was a bit more recent

I don’t own that van anymore as sold it earlier this year and upgraded to a 6.1

I will be honest it was so long ago now I’m not sure I can confirm exact part numbers but the list I posted early on should be correct for all the major component, I actually think I have a handful of parts to start another retrofit that I’d be happy to sell if you are looking to do this but if I’m totally honest I would say this is not an easy job and took a few sessions to get it done and working so I would only go for it if you are confident and happy to see it through !!
Hi @Pauly,

I should hopefully be able to source all parts that list you supplied - I expect it's a bit trickier now outside of the EU. Feel free to send me details of what you have and prices etc.

Cheers

Back