Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) Valve

drnwkr

P0053a00 fault code. Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) Valve issue. Would anybody have a part number as local dealer can't be assed looking for part without one

I’d try another dealer or enter your vans details into autodoc.co.uk, you will then find the OEM part number or be able to purchase the pattern part.

Is there such a thing as a PCV on a 2.0L diesel. Curenty havintg trouble finding any info on it for a T6. Fault code p053a00 still showing.

I think it's actually "P053A 00 - Crankcase ventilation heater - open circuit". Thus I would first check the fuse (by left headlight: SB3 or SB7, (5 Amps), the latter for EU6 engines) and the wiring to the heater.

Depending on the engine - I'd look along the air pipe from air cleaner box down to turbo. Just before the turbo breather pipe joins the fresh air pipe - the heater is there. Only electric element in the pipe next to turbo. #34 in the picture (single turbo engines CX..).

1684520923998.png

A related recall in Nordic countries only.

I think it's actually "P053A 00 - Crankcase ventilation heater - open circuit". Thus I would first check the fuse (by left headlight: SB3 or SB7, (5 Amps), the latter for EU6 engines) and the wiring to the heater.

Depending on the engine - I'd look along the air pipe from air cleaner box down to turbo. Just before the turbo breather pipe joins the fresh air pipe - the heater is there. Only electric element in the pipe next to turbo. #34 in the picture (single turbo engines CX..).

View attachment 199493

A related recall in Nordic countries only.
Thank you mmi. This saved a lot of grief. Found the wiring broken!

20240129_072821.jpg

Reactions: mmi
Back