Plug and Play loom for LED headlight retrofit

I know that's why I'm thinking I'd be a fool to not get them!
They are RHD too and complete. Really want to upgrade from the candles!
That is an incredible price. Does that include power modules? Even bigger bargain if it does.

Send Pauly a PM about pricing for the loom. He made one for me and it made the job very straightforward.

That is an incredible price. Does that include power modules? Even bigger bargain if it does.

Send Pauly a PM about pricing for the loom. He made one for me and it made the job very straightforward.

I'm not actually sure I will have to ask about that. Are they part of the headlight itself on the back or something?

The seller has said it is all included! Shall i buy??

They are silver metal boxes that are separate parts, but attach to the headlights by screws. Some people include them with the lights, some don’t. Here’s an example pic showing a light unit with them attached.

E5985A5C-C771-43A6-BAA6-9CEDC0197320.png

The seller has said it is all included! Shall i buy??
Have you seen them? Or even seen pictures of them? With power modules included that price is too good to miss, but you need to check the condition.

Have you seen them? Or even seen pictures of them? With power, modules included that price is too good to miss, but you need to check the condition.

Yeah seen pictures of them. One of them has a very fine mark but not overall the headlights are good condition, they are RHD with the sticker and he said they are complete with power modules. I've not seen a pic of that so I've sent him your pic and asked do they have the silver boxes on the side.

Yeah seen pictures of them. One of them has a very fine mark but not overall the headlights are good condition, they are RHD with the sticker and he said they are complete with power modules. I've not seen a pic of that so I've sent him your pic and asked do they have the silver boxes on the side.
To be honest, with the condition of them as you have described, even without the power modules that price is to good to miss in my opinion. With the power modules included it’s an absolute no brainier!

To be honest, with the condition of them as you have described, even without the power modules that price is to good to miss in my opinion. With the power modules included it’s an absolute no brainier!
Thanks, was thinking the same. I'd been looking for a while and most have been a lot more than this. He's just sent me a pic of the silver modules too which is a bonus then!
Apart from the loom that I can get what other parts will I need to acquire? Did you go for the full leveling and washers?

Thanks, was thinking the same. I'd been looking for a while and most have been a lot more than this. He's just sent me a pic of the silver modules too which is a bonus then!
Apart from the loom that I can get what other parts will I need to acquire? Did you go for the full leveling and washers?
I’ve got full levelling but not washers. I bought all the stuff second hand and it was pretty cheap. All the part numbers are in the LED retrofit thread, but I’ll PM them over to you later.

I’ve got full levelling but not washers. I bought all the stuff second hand and it was pretty cheap. All the part numbers are in the LED retrofit thread, but I’ll PM them over to you later.

Ok great, yes that's what I'm planning to do too to cut costs. I'd be happy with below £1500 if possible. Appreciate that thanks mate.

hiya @Pauly i have sent you afew messages now regarding the lights could really do with abit of help or advice atleast, if i need to pay you for it first i will just cant seem to get any replys and wouldnt know how to pay you for advice!

@1981dan

What's the problem... maybe the T6F collective can help?

@Pauly is a busy guy and will be with you soon, in the meantime we will try and help.

T6 loom from what to what specifically.

Back