Plug and Play loom for LED headlight retrofit

Nothing ready to go but i can make you a kit if you want one, would need a few days to get all the parts together and build a loom (it takes a while !)

If you want to discuss it pm me your number and we can have a chat

So coding aside, I’d this a job that’s easily achievable for someone with moderate skills in the home garage, obviously with pauly on call will help loads,

Does @Pauly suppky with a installation guide

Nothing ready to go but i can make you a kit if you want one, would need a few days to get all the parts together and build a loom (it takes a while !)

If you want to discuss it pm me your number and we can have a chat

Will pm you during the week cheers

So coding aside, I’d this a job that’s easily achievable for someone with moderate skills in the home garage, obviously with pauly on call will help loads,

Does @Pauly suppky with a installation guide

I've just done my LED upgrade on the driveway without a nice warm workshop with a ramp. I'd say I have basic skills on modern motors, far happier with something with manual everything, and a carb.

I didn't put the level sensors on, I had mine fitted a while back when I had B14s fitted. I'd definitely get a garage to do that if you don't have a ramp. Especially the rear as you have to drop the ARB.

Wiring everything in needs you to be methodical, and double check everything as you go. If your van is lined it's a little more difficult to run the wiring to the rear sensor, but mine is lined and I managed it.

@Chickybumps says it should take a day in a workshop, I'd agree now I know how it all goes together. (I think Hazzydayz quote 2 people for a day). But first time through it took me the best part of 3.5 days on and off, as I couldn't start early due to frost and lost the light at 3:30, plus plenty of cups of tea to keep me warm. I also had to remove grille DRLs and spent time tidying up the original wiring afterwards.

I made lots of notes as I went and will give them to @Pauly, as some steps would be obvious if you done anything similar before, but as I was finding my way all the time, I thought they'd be useful for someone in the same position as I was.

The coding isn't too bad, worse case - as I did - Pauly can remote into your laptop !

If you are happy to remove front bumper and some interior bits then its doable as a diy job, there is no full printed instructions as yet, what i have done for the other guys is send over random pics of the various aspects with some descriptions and supply my phone number to chat whilst doing it although @Montecha has kindly taken some snaps of his progress while doing it and this will hopefully turn into an install guide in the near future, as above the two toughest parts of the install i would say are the mechanical fitting of the level sensors and the connections into the BCM under the dash as it very fiddly in a tight space
As far as coding goes its pretty straightforward but can vary slightly from van to van so what i have done for the others is just remote into their laptop and done it for them

If you are happy to remove front bumper and some interior bits then its doable as a diy job, there is no full printed instructions as yet, what i have done for the other guys is send over random pics of the various aspects with some descriptions and supply my phone number to chat whilst doing it although @Montecha has kindly taken some snaps of his progress while doing it and this will hopefully turn into an install guide in the near future, as above the two toughest parts of the install i would say are the mechanical fitting of the level sensors and the connections into the BCM under the dash as it very fiddly in a tight space
As far as coding goes its pretty straightforward but can vary slightly from van to van so what i have done for the others is just remote into their laptop and done it for them

Is there a guide or some pictures for fitting the levelling sensors, I’m more than happy with the other jobs

Looks pretty straight forward, I’m guessing just plug in and run the loom

Yes and no
I make a loom for led headlights conversion but led headlights use more cables than H4 so although all the cables are pre terminated you need to run some wires back to the BCM and connect them (push crimp into empty terminal)

Send me a pm we can discuss
I don’t officially offer a fitting service as I don’t have premises/insurance but happy to help if I can

Hi @Pauly

I’d like to fit myself so be interested in price of a full LED conversion kit, even an closeish estimate would be useful. Many thanks

Hi, guys, I have also found some local to me for £800 so I am tempted to get them. How much is the plug and play loom by @Pauly ?

Back