PFJ or Dealer to fit Towbar?

Had a call from vw dealer they want £835 for a westfielia detached towbar,
Or would you go PF Jones £620
Am I getting anything from the dealership that PFJ can’t offer?
Cheers firthy

I'm not sure whether or not it's relevant to the warranty argument but when I bought the All In 2 year extended warranty a couple of months ago, the towbar was present at the required inspection by the VW Van Centre and that didn't seem to matter enough to them that they turned down my money!

@DXX. That's why I dealt direct with a fitter rather than going to PFJ themselves. As I reported further down in that thread, I had been trying to contact their HQ for yonks before I gave up and contacted one of their workshops direct. Because I was a log way from them , they gave me the number of the bloke that serviced my area for them who was great and really knew his stuff.

Reactions: DXX
I'm not sure whether or not it's relevant to the warranty argument but when I bought the All In 2 year extended warranty a couple of months ago, the towbar was present at the required inspection by the VW Van Centre and that didn't seem to matter enough to them that they turned down my money!
Exactly my experience too!

spoke to the dealer, told him i can gey 1 fitted for £607 he said no worries, my van has 2 year warrenty and at no point has he said it would be void ?

Back