PB Brake upgrade

Nice brakes , was looking at these the other day , was thinking of the 380 mm ones . Did you get floating discs and were they drilled and grooved .How long did the shipping take and did you have to pay import duty . I am always sceptical about buying gear outside the UK . These look better than the forge ones .

Nice brakes , was looking at these the other day , was thinking of the 380 mm ones . Did you get floating discs and were they drilled and grooved .How long did the shipping take and did you have to pay import duty . I am always sceptical about buying gear outside the UK . These look better than the

Cheers for the comment, I nearly went for the 380mm as they was £300 cheaper but I knew I wouldn't be happy with them, I didn't get floating discs as it was a £250 option and didn't feel the need? You can order them drilled or grooved or both, from ordering the brakes to arrival was approx 16 days and was fully tracked with TNT. I didn't pay import duty on them and can highly recommend them from start to finish and the quality is 10/10, going to order the 380mm rears tomorrow!

Six or eight pot? Do they make the callipers as well, lot of work machining them from billet allum. Did you get powder coated?

Hi, I went for the 8 pots powder coated, it can as a complete brake kit Inc discs, pads, calipers, brake lines, brackets and all the bolts. Everything you need for the conversion! :)

Sweeeeeeeeeeet. I was thinking of going down the forge motorsport route that customvans do, but will now have to look harder at these; oh yeah and add them to the ever increasing list of "me wants".

There is always a list of me wants lol, I think the big brakes that custom vans do are 356mm, my standard brakes was 340mm so not much of a change? Bigger the better for me lol! Quality product as well and such a good company to deal with.... no hassle :)

No problem at all, when was you thinking.
Hi Paul , later this week if possible, could you PM me you number . Not sure now about the 380mm discs having seen your 410mm , I presume powder coated callipers are more durable than the anodised ones .

Hi Paul , later this week if possible, could you PM me you number . Not sure now about the 380mm discs having seen your 410mm , I presume powder coated callipers are more durable than the anodised ones .
what size wheels do you run?

Last edited:
If you click on the persons avatar (picture) and select "start a conversation" you can message the person privately.

Back