PB Brake upgrade

I have never really paid to much attention to brake sizes before but because of this thread I find myself drawn to the when looking at cars and yesterday the whilst at a clients house I couldn't help noticing these bad boys before thinking thank god I haven't got to replace then discs and pads..

IMG_7758.JPG

I have never really paid to much attention to brake sizes before but because of this thread I find myself drawn to the when looking at cars and yesterday the whilst at a clients house I couldn't help noticing these bad boys before thinking thank god I haven't got to replace then discs and pads..

View attachment 4566
Must admit Rob the brakes were an exspensive addition and it's a good job the wife doesn't notice .
Seriously thinking about upgrading the dash next .

Must admit Rob the brakes were an exspensive addition and it's a good job the wife doesn't notice .
Seriously thinking about upgrading the dash next .
Just make sure that there is a cubby hole for her lippy and she won't care.

As before @Fish , very pleased with the PB brakes . They look great and fill the inside of the wheel out nicely.
Totally happy with these and going to order the rears next month.

I'm considering a brake upgrade, I see you fitted the 405mm disc,

How long did they take to be delivered?

what size wheels did you use and was then any issues whilst fitting, (wheel spacers required)

Hi Chris

What size disc did you settle on? How long did you have to wait for delivery

Hey guys, I am considering a brake upgrade, certainly with a bigger disc.
After speaking with Forge and other dealers there lead in time is ridiculous so after a bit of research I am thinking about PB Brakes.
I have read a few comments on here regarding PB Brakes and you can fit a 405mm disc with an 8 pot caliper behind a 20inch wheel.

Please share your experience with dealing with PB brakes and the sizes you purchased.

Has anybody been charged import Tax.

Did you have to use any wheel spacers to get the clearance for the caliper please.

@Paul G

Now that you’ve had your brakes on your van for a few years, whats your thoughts now?

How are the wear on the brake pads and disks?

It would be good to know how you feel and what you would recommend now that you have had these on for a while.

Back