Download the transporter accessories brochure From the vwcv website. It’s all on there. If you get the genuine VW ones, check the contents of the roof rail box. You should have 6 plastic feet/spacers that fit in the roof channel. I had 2 missing, they were a nightmare to get replaced, and you can’t fit anything until you have them
I've got the accesories brochure, so have a guide price for fitted, but no part numbers on there.

As above. Looking on eBay for a black set. One or two options. I see van style do them but also storm accessories. Which are the best? Any reviewers out there?

Thanks. So i think that’s the Vanstyle ones. lukavell. Where are you based and how much are you asking? Are they black?

Anybody know what way round the mounting brackets go under the feet on the OMTEC roof rails ? Comes with instructions but they don't show that detail. I'm assuming you mount them flat side up so water doesn't pool (i.e. like the one on the right of the pic). Rear brackets are marked ARKA1 and ARKA2 and have two possibly mounting positions when flat side up.

Any help greatly appreciated....

View attachment 54395

same question from me, did you get a response? They only seem to fit in the roof channel when the open side is against the roof, not facing up?

same question from me, did you get a response? They only seem to fit in the roof channel when the open side is against the roof, not facing up?
Think I eventually figured it out myself, though its been some time. Just looked and they go flat side up, from there the profile will dictate what goes at the front / back. Hope that helps and don't forget to put some silicon to seal the bolt form leaking.

Afternoon all… this may be a silly question…. Are the mounting positions on the T5 in exactly the same location as the T6… I.e can I swap the bars over from one van to another? Cheers in advance. N

Back