OZ Racing Rally Raid alloys 17’s

We have these in stock in 17” in both Matt black and gloss bronze - available as wheels only or complete package. Check our BMVS thread for the van we’ve just finished with gloss bronze - it’s a beautiful colour for sure.

Standard suspension on this?
Wheels 8x17 ET35 with no spacers?
I only ask because they fill the arches perfectly…and I’m just about to buy the wheels and tyres.
Standard Caravelle suspension, no spacers ! Just bolted straight on. :thumbsup:.

Standard Caravelle suspension, no spacers ! Just bolted straight on. :thumbsup:.
Thanks!
My next question is colour…
They look much darker bronze on photos I’ve seen.
Are your photos more of a true colour likeness than eg demon tweeks photo attached?

079C71E3-92A7-4DDD-A6BF-A91CD0DEFB34.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Loz
Thanks!
My next question is colour…
They look much darker bronze on photos I’ve seen.
Are your photos more of a true colour likeness than eg demon tweeks photo attached?

View attachment 151039
Morning, mine are Gold and not Bronze ! 50th Aniversery colour. They get quite a bit of positive attention, although the wife is not keen. :D.
They may be available soon as I've a Banded set of RR 's on the way.

Not same wheel, but almost. Just to give my 50 cents on how it looks with an oversized 18" wheel.
Eibach 40mm raise kit and 18" Rally Racing Van with Toyo Open Country 255/55 18 A/T tyres.
The van is about maybe 207cm tall with this combination.
1654450098250.png
T61oz.jpg

having just read this entire thread, not one of you have fitted OEM size tyres (235/55/17) on your 17" rims. Is there any reason for that?

They look better, they fill the arch better, the speedo runs true, good ATs are hard to find in the original size.

They look better, they fill the arch better, the speedo runs true, good ATs are hard to find in the original size.

That’s the bit I’m interested in. How does the Speedo run true when the wheel/tyre combo is bigger than OEM?

I have this on the shelf in black And bronze if anyone is looking for a set. 10% discount for the forum.

Can you PM me a price please.

Do you notice any difference in the gearing?
What tyre brand are you running?

Do you notice any difference in the gearing?
What tyre brand are you running?
don't notice it on the 204. plus I have the TVS DSG map, but at 70 I'm under 2000 rpm so that helps a bit.
I'm running Pirelli Scorpion AT plus

cheers mate, and noise levels?

wonder what my revs will be at 70 with a 5sp manual?

willtheyfit website has very different size ratios to 2%

it is suggesting a -7% speedo error

2022-06-29_08-09-10.jpg

or are you saying that the speedo under reads by 2%. so,

60mph is actually 58mph, which then closer matches to the 55.88 (call it 56mph) with the new larger tyres?

#brainache.....

Joined the club :) Delighted with the fit of these. These are on a Caravelle 4mo with standard suspension.

Thanks all that have shared info and made choosing these fairly straightforward (hardest choice was colour - played it safe in the end).

For reference, I went for Pirelli Scorpion AT+ in 235/65R17 108H on these which are of course 17" x 8" ET35. As previously advised by others, my speedo is now a total match for gps through the range. Fitment appears tight in places but no rubbing whatsoever. Significantly more comfy than the 18's I had on too.

Centre bore on these is direct fit, however certainly my alloys are tapered seat so couldn't use the factory bolts.

View attachment 124920

this is the pic that is selling it to me at the moment, but can't find anywhere that does the wheel tyre package with the Pirelli Scorpion AT+ in 235/65R17 108H

Back