Status
Not open for further replies.

tomd89

VIP Member
This is possibly a long shot, but just wondering if anyone would be interested in a wheel swap before I put them up for sale? Either a straight swap, or a bit of cash either way depending on condition etc.

I’m currently running 17” OZ Racing Rally Raid in bronze, with Pirelli Scorpion AT+ 235/65/17 106H. The wheels came with the van when I bought it, and although I do like them, I’d like to go back to a more standard wheel setup.

Ideally I’d like to swap for a set of standard VW Transporter 17” wheels (Devonport or Cascavel) with a relatively new set of premium all season tyres (ideally something like the Michelin Cross Climate 2 or Goodyear Vector 4Season Gen3). Must be 3PMS, 235 55 17, minimum 103 load rating and have a reasonable amount of tread left.

Photo of my Rally Raids below. Happy to provide more details of the wheels/tyres and more photos if anyone is interested.

Cheers.

IMG_2828.jpeg

Thanks Loz!
This is possibly a long shot, but just wondering if anyone would be interested in a wheel swap before I put them up for sale? Either a straight swap, or a bit of cash either way depending on condition etc.

I’m currently running 17” OZ Racing Rally Raid in bronze, with Pirelli Scorpion AT+ 235/65/17 106H. The wheels came with the van when I bought it, and although I do like them, I’d like to go back to a more standard wheel setup.

Ideally I’d like to swap for a set of standard VW Transporter 17” wheels (Devonport or Cascavel) with a relatively new set of premium all season tyres (ideally something like the Michelin Cross Climate 2 or Goodyear Vector 4Season Gen3). Must be 3PMS, 235 55 17, minimum 103 load rating and have a reasonable amount of tread left.

Photo of my Rally Raids below. Happy to provide more details of the wheels/tyres and more photos if anyone is interested.

Cheers.

View attachment 218867
Hi Tom I’ve sent a few Messages but had no reply. Have they sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back