OZ Racing Rally Raid alloys 17’s

I need expert advice re wheel size please.

Am hoping to fit 17 inch x 8 OZ Racing Rally Raids to my T6.1 - but they are not available locally (in Australia) through the offical dealer network so need to import via eBay.

The UK dealer, has stated “ In regards to fitment, unfortunately we do not have fitting guides for this vehicle.

We would advise checking out the owner’s club and forum pages to check fitment before purchasing.”

If I order them and they don’t fit it will be an expensive mistake.

My 2021 Transporter has stock 17 inch steel wheels - T6.1 SWB TDI 450 4 motion - apparently they have big brakes.

My vehicle Type code is 7HK which is NOT listed on the OZ specification from the 2021 Catalog below:

Wheel 8J x 17 inch Rally Raid

VOLKSWAGEN TRANSPORTER/BUS T5/T6

Car Type = 7HC, 7HMA, 7JO

PCD = 5x120

ET = 0/35

Can anyone confirm whether these rims will fit my vehicle?

Thank you

I need expert advice re wheel size please.

Am hoping to fit 17 inch x 8 OZ Racing Rally Raids to my T6.1 - but they are not available locally (in Australia) through the offical dealer network so need to import via eBay.

The UK dealer, has stated “ In regards to fitment, unfortunately we do not have fitting guides for this vehicle.

We would advise checking out the owner’s club and forum pages to check fitment before purchasing.”

If I order them and they don’t fit it will be an expensive mistake.

My 2021 Transporter has stock 17 inch steel wheels - T6.1 SWB TDI 450 4 motion - apparently they have big brakes.

My vehicle Type code is 7HK which is NOT listed on the OZ specification from the 2021 Catalog below:

Wheel 8J x 17 inch Rally Raid

VOLKSWAGEN TRANSPORTER/BUS T5/T6

Car Type = 7HC, 7HMA, 7JO

PCD = 5x120

ET = 0/35

Can anyone confirm whether these rims will fit my vehicle?

Thank you
That's what I run and they are perfect

Of course. Thank you. Have pulled the trigger.
Well I ordered the rims on eBay but the seller does not have any (but us still running the advert go figure). I did find some at some other UK locations but with shipping was going to cost me about 500 pounds a rim so sadly will sit and wait, consider plan B. Nothing looks as good as Rally Raid though to my eye :(

Well I ordered the rims on eBay but the seller does not have any (but us still running the advert go figure). I did find some at some other UK locations but with shipping was going to cost me about 500 pounds a rim so sadly will sit and wait, consider plan B. Nothing looks as good as Rally Raid though to my eye :(
Speak to @BognorMotors they are OZ dealers

sorry didn't realise you were down under..

Last edited:

give these guys a call

Oz Racing Wheels Catalogue - AMG Australia

I’m interested in a set, from memory they are about $650 a rim

Yes, I tried my local Jax and after 6 attempts AMG advised them that black ones not available. Hence my search online. The good news is that a UK dealer said might be back in stock in October. Fingers crossed if I can wait till then. $669 was quoted prices,

that’s annoying, hopefully some stock frees up, they are a nice rim, I like even more than the Delta Klassic

i tried to order some deltas a few years ago, what a mission it is to get the au dealer to try.

I gave up in the end

Am going to try again on ebay - can I confirm that I need to get the RALLY RAID 17x8 5x120
ET 35 NOT THE ET0 ?
thx

Reactions: Loz
Am going to try again on ebay - can I confirm that I need to get the RALLY RAID 17x8 5x120
ET 35 NOT THE ET0 ?
thx
I believe so - I just bought a set in black (bottled it on the Gold on Brown combo) from Rogue Alloys, although just went to check for you and noticed the listing is just specified as for a T5/T6 and doesn't mention the offset or bolt pattern, etc. I will report back once they arrive on Thurs if you haven't had any further info.

Looking at other threads though, ET35/37 is generally the norm on 8" wide wheels, people running Black Rhino's, etc.

ET 35 NOT THE ET0 ?
thx

It should, but it might stick out past the front guards, im not sure if it will rub on the guard, but you need to look up a tire configuratior to see the poke figures from the offset and the extra width of the rim

my factory rims are 7 inch and ET55, im not sure i want an extra 55mm ET poke as well as a 12.5mm rim poke on each side

I emailed AMG, they confirmed that there is not stock in Italy and currently there is not production date for the Rally Raids.

I'd wait for a set of ET35's

Joined the club :) Delighted with the fit of these. These are on a Caravelle 4mo with standard suspension.

Thanks all that have shared info and made choosing these fairly straightforward (hardest choice was colour - played it safe in the end).

For reference, I went for Pirelli Scorpion AT+ in 235/65R17 108H on these which are of course 17" x 8" ET35. As previously advised by others, my speedo is now a total match for gps through the range. Fitment appears tight in places but no rubbing whatsoever. Significantly more comfy than the 18's I had on too.

Centre bore on these is direct fit, however certainly my alloys are tapered seat so couldn't use the factory bolts.

t6oz2.jpeg

Last edited:
Joined the club :) Delighted with the fit of these. These are on a Caravelle 4mo with standard suspension.

Thanks all that have shared info and made choosing these fairly straightforward (hardest choice was colour - played it safe in the end).

For reference, I went for Pirelli Scorpion AT+ in 235/65R17 108H on these which are of course 17" x 8" ET35. As previously advised by others, my speedo is now a total match for gps through the range. Fitment appears tight in places but no rubbing whatsoever. Significantly more comfy than the 18's I had on too.

Centre bore on these is direct fit, however certainly my alloys are tapered seat so couldn't use the factory bolts.

View attachment 124920
They sure look good. Will one of those new wheels fit in the spare wheel space?

Back