8,5Jx18"

PartnumberW01A12002R9
Max Wheel Load (Kg)875
Gross Weight0,00 kg
Circumference2075
OE Caps

VOLKSWAGENTRANSPORTER / BUS T5/T67HC, 7HMA, 7J05x12038

Last edited:
Aye, I just like the fact that they are not overly stylised (black rhino arsenals come to mind).

I also like the “Twin mono tube AT PROJEKT” rims (.... there’s a name that just rolls off the tongue ). But they’re like TWICE the price!

Anyway, OZ have a reputation and a great heritage so it would be hard to turn away from them - would just love to see a photo of a bus shod with them 1st before committing.
1CF83A9C-9925-4866-9D53-14595DE4CF00.jpeg

The OZ Rally Raid, are nice and simple. I can not quite get over how expensive some wheels are however. For that kind of price I would expect them to have well over 1000Kg strength. o they are not especial strong. What about lightness, do they score here instead? I am not familiar with weights of alloy wheels and what might constitute as light or heavy.

Interestingly I have noticed that this type of appearance is very old. If anyone watches old films Some vehicles had this thickened spoke appearance in the 1940s and I think that some trucks back to WWI can be seen that look superficially similar. I have no problem with that only £££ value and strength.:):unsure:

Aye, I just like the fact that they are not overly stylised (black rhino arsenals come to mind).

I also like the “Twin mono tube AT PROJEKT” rims (.... there’s a name that just rolls off the tongue ). But they’re like TWICE the price!

Anyway, OZ have a reputation and a great heritage so it would be hard to turn away from them - would just love to see a photo of a bus shod with them 1st before committing.

Love the look of those Twin mono Tube AT Projeckt's but that price :eek:

Yep agreed, these Projekt ATs are the first alternative wheels I've really lusted after. Still haven't looked at the price so I presume that will put me off good and proper.

Edit: :eek::eek:

Holy moly macaroni!! Just had a Google of the price! Absolutely gutted as they are so smart!
Unfortunately they won't be rolling on my motor unless my wife wants to cancel Christmas and all our birthdays of next year.

Yes, pricey indeed. Ordered in a moment of weakness.
But in fairness, the quality shines through - really very good! They’re supposed to be made in Germany ..but it’s not stamped on them or their box’s.
Fair play to the entire team at Transporter HQ who were super helpful with these and the rest of my order.
when my wife seen them she said “I didn’t realise we were getting a John Deere! 692666ED-1B8E-4760-B942-1A0590F6AB83.jpeg

Back