Operation B14 has commenced

I really need to try a T32 on B14s and ARBs because I just don't see how they can be so much better to drive.
When mine was on the Continentals and running 30mm with nothing more, it handled as good as my Golf. I don't have any body roll, and even at daft speeds it's totally stable and planted in the bends.
Ok, the new tyres don't have the kind of grip the Conti's did, but I just don't have any issues with the handling of mine.
Reading all the raves about B14s, and ARBs, I need to see what all the fuss is about.

I really need to try a T32 on B14s and ARBs because I just don't see how they can be so much better to drive.
When mine was on the Continentals and running 30mm with nothing more, it handled as good as my Golf. I don't have any body roll, and even at daft speeds it's totally stable and planted in the bends.
Ok, the new tyres don't have the kind of grip the Conti's did, but I just don't have any issues with the handling of mine.
Reading all the raves about B14s, and ARBs, I need to see what all the fuss is about.

Are you about Thursday? you can have a go in mine as I'm popping of Lutterworth way

If you clean it afterwards you can have a go ! My issue is i rarely carry much weight and still on the standard 17s with a relatively high psi in them.

If you clean it afterwards you can have a go ! My issue is i rarely carry much weight and still on the standard 17s with a relatively high psi in them.

I'm the same....very rarely put anything in the back during the winter...I put the std Devonports on the other day and noticed a big difference from the 20s.

That was an offer. Your not far from me, at the min it looks like it's been stolen recovered so with your ocd you would need to clean it first :thumbsup: win win.

A very kind offer, but @T6180 beat you to it, and his didn't come with a days detailing, well it didn't until he reads this!

A very kind offer, but @T6180 beat you to it, and his didn't come with a days detailing, well it didn't until he reads this!
Well next time you are down Kettering, Wellingborough way give me a shout you are welcome to a spin, Obligation free :thumbsup:

Well next time you are down Kettering, Wellingborough way give me a shout you are welcome to a spin, Obligation free :thumbsup:

Thanks mate.

My wife is there every day. She's a midwife at Kettering hospital.

I have a T32 with B14's but not H&R Arb's, the difference is night and day, amazing, so much better.

It’s a bit of a grey area with caravelles as they seem to sit in between weight ratings

It’s a bit of a grey area with caravelles as they seem to sit in between weight ratings

I ask as I've seen somewhere that the Gen Six alloys aren't load rated high enough for T32s.....I hate T32s!

Back