Sold T6.1 H & R Front and rear ARB's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eli

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Having sold my T6.1 Caravelle and bought a T6 Cali Beach with DCC which is currently lowered 55mm, @CRS Performance kindly removed the front and rear ARB's from the Caravelle with less than 1000 miles on and has kindly endorsed my listing and said he will also offer full back up and warranty on whoever purchases it, further more he has also said that if someone is looking for a T6 ARB's (which isn't as thick as the T6.1), he will restock the T6.1 and exchange for a T6 ARB. Outstanding service from CRS as usual

So that said I am looking for £400 for the T6.1 Front and Rear ARB's.

CRS are kindly storing the ARB's at the workshop in Cannock so by all means speak to Steve, grab yourselves a bargain and a brew ( also made by Steve if you ask him nicely )

Last edited:
Eli, I’m in Orlando until tomorrow evening.
I will speak with Steve when I get back and try and sort something out

Reactions: Eli
What were these new?

A few threads suggest that this is the same as the new price? (I assume I'm wrong)
The ARB. For a T6.1 is a lot more than. A T6. Chris is selling the more expensive one. We simply offered to swap the front bar for aT6 if someone wanted to buy the whole kit. We didn’t want to limit the customer base because of the front ARB that’s all

Reactions: Eli
@Eli what are ARB’s?

John.
Anti roll bars as they are known. Stop body roll from left to right. , really effective in vans with small roll bars. Or pop top roofs.
they effectively. Increase spring rate in a corner. To stop the roll. , We don’t recommend fitting uprated roll bars with standard shocks as you can get pogo ing affect if you hit a bump in a corner because the standard shocks aren’t stiff enough .
used correctly that are great things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back