Operation B14 has commenced

@T6180 Sorry, I didn't mean 'to roll on the floor laughing my butt off' (just incase you are still trying to work that now out)
I'm sure once the banded steels turn up, and the Ghost money is in the bank, things will start to look up.

It could be worse, you could be stood scratching your head wondering if you've done the right thing... again.

20180213_160831.jpg

Last edited:
your not sorry at all....that's it our relationship is now over....you can keep the kids and the house but your not having my van!!

Our relationship could never be over! We just look perfect as a couple.
(Plus you need me to be able to see at night)

20180114_120653-COLLAGE.jpg

26 pages of “on topic” commentary, ruined in one afternoon of inane conversation and emojees! So disappointed. Mmm, if only there was something that being a moderator enabled me to do.......................

Oh Yes. DELETE!!!!!!!!
:rolleyes:

I'm not rising to it anymore!...
Back to the B14s.....so the H&R anti-roll bars have been fitted to compliment the B14s today and here's my opinion.....

The B14s are a massive improvement on the std setup...less crashy, ok you feel the pot-holes more but to me its night and day and if your like me and change your mind on wheels sizes there the ideal option...if you want to achieve the slammed look then I'd go ultra lows instead of the B14s.

I've only done about 40 miles since fitting the ARBs and OMG (see what I did there) what a difference. Steering seems more responsive and going round corners is now a joy....especially when hitting islands at a decent speed it feels so much more planted. I've had the ARBs set to stiff and there is very little body roll. I decided not to go fully down on the b14s, I decided to leave 10mm on the front and about 5mm on the rear. I'll see what it looks and feels like once the new wheels arrive.

In short the B14s and H&R ARBs seem to work perfect together.

26 pages of “on topic” commentary, ruined in one afternoon of inane conversation and emojees! So disappointed. Mmm, if only there was something that being a moderator enabled me to do.......................

Oh Yes. DELETE!!!!!!!!
:rolleyes:

Hey come on! I need this to be down with the kids, i'm only 40 something and already i'm asking my 16 year old what things mean.

Back to the B14s.....so the H&R anti-roll bars have been fitted to compliment the B14s today and here's my opinion.....

The B14s are a massive improvement on the std setup...less crashy, ok you feel the pot-holes more but to me its night and day and if your like me and change your mind on wheels sizes there the ideal option...if you want to achieve the slammed look then I'd go ultra lows instead of the B14s.

I've only done about 40 miles since fitting the ARBs and OMG (see what I did there) what a difference. Steering seems more responsive and going round corners is now a joy....especially when hitting islands at a decent speed it feels so much more planted. I've had the ARBs set to stiff and there is very little body roll. I decided not to go fully down on the b14s, I decided to leave 10mm on the front and about 5mm on the rear. I'll see what it looks and feels like once the new wheels arrive.

Enjoy! I had the same and it totally transformed my van:thumbsup:

Are the RR wheels for sale?:geek:

I was wondering what your verdict would be on the ARBs I had them fitted at the same time as the B14s and agree it handles superbly. I have been running for the last 3 months with the B14s wound right down as low as they will go, now today whilst up in the air we round it up 5mm on all corners. Believe it or not the difference imo is huge the ride on these terrible roads we currently have to enjure is so much better. Still firm but not having to brace myself on certain bits of road ! So if I could offer anyone advice on the B14's i would say don't go all the way down. Its hardly noticeble to look at either. Mine is a T32 204 DSG SWB by the way so pretty heavy and low on the front anyway and rarely have much weight in the back.

Back