Multiple Engine Management Faults

Did you go for scan today ?

Yeah I edited my earlier post to keep the info together, so that should someone google the codes they'd get linked with the forum post :)

It's the DPF differential pressure sensor (apparently) so that will have to get sorted during the service next week!

Update:

Well it came back this week, same code as before:- SCR/ Nox

It happened after we reduced the speed using the -5mph button on the cruise.

Incidentally we had also refilled the adblue with 10 litres after running it down to 1000 mile range warning the day before, so this may have thrown the adblue system out of sync.

Update:

Well it came back this week, same code as before:- SCR/ Nox

It happened after we reduced the speed using the -5mph button on the cruise.

Incidentally we had also refilled the adblue with 10 litres after running it down to 1000 mile range warning the day before, so this may have thrown the adblue system out of sync.
Christ......I'm afraid of using that bloody button now!

Has anyone heard anything from @Twoguns recently on this matter and whether his van is still behaving after pretty much being stripped apart? Haven't noticed any posts from him for a while so wondering if he's set fire to the van and given up.

Mine went in for a wheel alignment check last week as I thought it was pulling left a bit...when they gave it me back they said they had changed the pressure sensor by the dpf..as they are doing them 'as and when peoples vans are in' ??? they were a bit cagey about telling me anymore than that.. mines an October 2016 with 5000k on the clock

Mine went in for a wheel alignment check last week as I thought it was pulling left a bit...when they gave it me back they said they had changed the pressure sensor by the dpf..as they are doing them 'as and when peoples vans are in' ??? they were a bit cagey about telling me anymore than that.. mines an October 2016 with 5000k on the clock
Mojo......how did you get on with the alignment......mine has a slight tendency to drift to the left. It IS only slight but it's there......they said it's to do with road camber and said mine was fine........not even sure they'll have bothered checking it as such......bet they just went for a spin! BTW, mine's bog standard apart from the lineout.....no lowering or big wheels on mine. Oh yeh........you're not a million miles away and you're very near my parents. (just saying):thumbsup:

Mojo......how did you get on with the alignment......mine has a slight tendency to drift to the left. It IS only slight but it's there......they said it's to do with road camber and said mine was fine........not even sure they'll have bothered checking it as such......bet they just went for a spin! BTW, mine's bog standard apart from the lineout.....no lowering or big wheels on mine. Oh yeh........you're not a million miles away and you're very near my parents. (just saying):thumbsup:
Was that at West Yorkshire VC ? That's where I got mine...the technician drove it and said if it where his he would leave it alone as it as it was only slight and if they adjusted it it could go the other way!! Oh yeah and the bit about road cambers and I could of hit a pothole etc. etc. Mines on 40mm H&R with standard Devonports but I had them do a full four wheel alignment when it was lowered a few months back...From what I've read on here quite a lot pull left slightly...Your parents, don't they live near the Princess??

Has anyone heard anything from @Twoguns recently on this matter and whether his van is still behaving after pretty much being stripped apart? Haven't noticed any posts from him for a while so wondering if he's set fire to the van and given up.
Took the words out of my mouth, I was wondering the same as he's not posted in a while

Was that at West Yorkshire VC ? That's where I got mine...the technician drove it and said if it where his he would leave it alone as it as it was only slight and if they adjusted it it could go the other way!! Oh yeah and the bit about road cambers and I could of hit a pothole etc. etc. Mines on 40mm H&R with standard Devonports but I had them do a full four wheel alignment when it was lowered a few months back...From what I've read on here quite a lot pull left slightly...Your parents, don't they live near the Princess??
Sorry mate......it's my age.....I've started repeating myself!! Yes, they're opposite the Princess. :thumbsup:

Hi Guys i'm Back.

Sorry no update for a while but I've been trying to distance myself and not get to wrapped up in this van as it got to the point were it was really getting me down. I have still popped on from time to time to see if i could help anyone in this matter but thankfully until @G11hws it all seems quite on this thread which is good, as they say in the T6 Emissions world, no news is good news.

I'm happy to report it is now nearly 3000 miles since the last alarm when they changed the EGR, which is a bit of an improvement over 250 to 300Miles. I constantly use the 5MPH cruise button and always have. I never noticed it cause the alarms, it was always when I was sat at a constant speed.

@G11hws have you had the EGR changed on your van? Mine was changed after many other things as you know, although on inspection the EGR looked good but the factory told them to replace it anyway. Since then its been fine, apart from the poor fuel economy that I was getting since the start, but that's another thing many of us have in common and a different thread.

Currently I have a case open with the Financial Ombudsman who are liaising with VW as the offer of two months payments as a "Good Will" which comes to approx £477 is a piss take considering it was somewhere in the regain of 50 to 60 days at the dealers, four times on the back of a low loader and two road side visits. Will update you of the out comes once I hear back from them.

Good to have a progress update @Twoguns :thumbsup:. Glad to hear the Van is now more reliable than at any time previously and that the FO is well on board. I hope that the FO negotiations reach a conclusion satisfactory to you :whistle:.

Good to have a progress update @Twoguns :thumbsup:. Glad to hear the Van is now more reliable than at any time previously and that the FO is well on board. I hope that the FO negotiations reach a conclusion satisfactory to you :whistle:.
Me too and I have you and many others on here to thank for the support and advise along the way, because believe me I have on many occasions considered what @DaveyB mentions above.

Thanks for the update @Twoguns, glad that the van is currently behaving (he says with legs, toes, fingers, arms and eyes all crossed, whilst leaning on the wooden desk!!!!!! )
Best of luck with the F.O hope they make VW cough up what is appropriate - the swindling b*^*^**^*******^%##%^^**^%##^^*s

@Twoguns, I am pleased to hear it is not playing up at the moment for you, I am sure the FO will agree with your position.

I have not had the egr changed yet but it will be due a service in the not to distant future so they can look at it then.

Back