Leisure v power pack decision made

Does anyone know anything about these ones?
not come across them,

APPs only been on Google store since jan24 so very new.

assuming they another China Cloan tech.

hold on,

+++

just checking who makes the Cells, and see this.

Li-NCM cells !!! - stay away, older cell tech with low recharge cycles. ( these are not Lifepo4)

1707407728170.png

+++

+

Given that solid state cells are right on the edge of availability I'm skeptical about those at that price point. They were mostly research state start of last year and prototype at the end

VW has been playing around with them though so we may see them in the EVs at some point:

Semi solid and solid state are safer batteries less chance of catching fire if I have Read up on it right?

i think they are standard pouch cells?

but in a solid case.?

+++

1707419447045.png1707419472521.png1707419501070.png1707419690754.png1707419701787.png

+++

++++

1707419821368.png

pouch cell. . . .

1707419899186.png

+++++++++++++

no teardown videos on YT yet.

just a few demo vids.

could be a make to keep an eye on.

but untill you see whats going on inside . . . . . . hold onto your cash.

True solid state has a solid electrolyte:

It could be that pouch cell just means the form factor, and the company seems to be US/Japan linked. I would have thought if it was solid it would be closer to a prismatic form factor.

I'm still skeptical at this point, I'd expect the first commercial availability of a new generation of batteries to be in a more well known brand and at a premium price.

I have been looking at getting one of these Dabbsson power stations they look pretty good has anyone else got one
I’ve just bought one and been in use the past week. The app is pretty poor but other than that seems to be performing ok but then I have nothing to compare it with ha.

Not sure on others and power used by AC inverter but to give an idea I’ve been testing mine in home office. With a laptop decking station and 2 monitors battery has done 100% to 0% in just about 3 full days. That’s 08.00-17/17.30. Looking at the figures displayed, the consumption of those seems to vary between 40 and 80 watts. I’m no expert but if I took an average of day 65w into the 2300 should it theoretically last for circa 35 hours? In my test it’s lasted around 27hrs.

Should say this is without any power input and just solely on the battery. Hoping when I get a solar panel connected and summer months can last full week. Oh and this is also in a space without heating so whether cold impacts performance also (sat there in thermals )

Has anyone seen these power stations just about to be released

Back