Split charge & Leisure battery system or Ecoflow Delta power pack

Paul@MW

T6 Pro
Just considering my next build to the new T6
I've previously installed a split charger & a couple of leisure batt's into my T4 to power led lights, fridge & gas blower heater etc, so I know the crack.
Anyone on here build their campers using the Ecoflow Delta as the power source for everything? If so, what's the Pro's & Con's please ??
Regards Paul, Shropshire

Check the number of cycles the system can do. It strikes me as not being all that many -800 I think. Great looking unit, though.

Anyone got any advice on my new build that's starting soon to my new T6
I've previously installed a split charge & battery system into my T4, so I've experience...
Ecoflow Delta power pack is looking interesting this time instead any thoughts out there about using this rechargeable battery ?
Regards Paul, Shropshire

Have a quick look here...

You need a dc-dc charger for a T6.

Look at the Portable Power Pack sections.

And the EcoFlow section.

And solar if you are interested.

And the EcoFlow section.

Cheers for the info

Check the number of cycles the system can do. It strikes me as not being all that many -800 I think. Great looking unit, though.
Depends which model. The 'Pro' is rated at 3500 cycles to 80% SoH, though it is ruddy expensive (~£3.5k).

Also, I think all but the 'Pro' models use NCM chemistry, whereas the 'Pro' uses LiFePO4.

I bought an AllPowers battery bank instead of going for a leisure battery, dc-dc charger and inverter.

It provides 12v DC and 240v AC so I can run some USB sockets, 240v sockets, 12v LED lights, CCTV camera and trickle charges my Wi-Fi hotspot.

I still need to hook up the trickle charge from the van ignition feed and also thinking of a small solar panel to also trickle charge it. I also need to build some sort of enclosure for it under my Kombi bench seat.

The unit is quick release so I can remove it from the van by disconnecting 3 plugs.

More info here Bloated Black Kombi Build - #vanlife2.0

I bought an AllPowers battery bank instead of going for a leisure battery, dc-dc charger and inverter.

It provides 12v DC and 240v AC so I can run some USB sockets, 240v sockets, 12v LED lights, CCTV camera and trickle charges my Wi-Fi hotspot.

I still need to hook up the trickle charge from the van ignition feed and also thinking of a small solar panel to also trickle charge it. I also need to build some sort of enclosure for it under my Kombi bench seat.

The unit is quick release so I can remove it from the van by disconnecting 3 plugs.

Thanks for the info

I had a full hook up and smarty charge with solar in my first van. Now in van 2 I just have the Ecoflow River pro with solar. I can move it in and out the van, use it outside, use it where ever I want. I wouldn’t go back to a full wired system personally if not in a full conversion van.

Just considering my next build to the new T6
I've previously installed a split charger & a couple of leisure batt's into my T4 to power led lights, fridge & gas blower heater etc, so I know the crack.
Anyone on here build their campers using the Ecoflow Delta as the power source for everything? If so, what's the Pro's & Con's please ??
Regards Paul, Shropshire

Anyone got any advice on my new build that's starting soon to my new T6
I've previously installed a split charge & battery system into my T4, so I've experience...
Ecoflow Delta power pack is looking interesting this time instead any thoughts out there about using this rechargeable battery ?
Regards Paul, Shropshire

And the EcoFlow section.

Cheers for the info

Depends which model. The 'Pro' is rated at 3500 cycles to 80% SoH, though it is ruddy expensive (~£3.5k).

Also, I think all but the 'Pro' models use NCM chemistry, whereas the 'Pro' uses LiFePO4.

Thanks for the info

I had a full hook up and smarty charge with solar in my first van. Now in van 2 I just have the Ecoflow River pro with solar. I can move it in and out the van, use it outside, use it where ever I want. I wouldn’t go back to a full wired system personally if not in a full conversion van.
Thanks for the reply... I intend to run Led lighting, compressor fridge, diesel heater and a couple phone recharge points?
Having not ever seen a power pack in a van I'm completely in the blind ?
Cheers

Thanks for the reply... I intend to run Led lighting, compressor fridge, diesel heater and a couple phone recharge points?
Having not ever seen a power pack in a van I'm completely in the blind ?
Cheers
Any more info on this?
That’s exactly what I’m looking to do.

Back