Jet Washer Spray Nozzles

@Pauly I want to change my washer jet nozzles that currently spray 3 jets of water, to the fine mist type of spray. I would assume mine are heated on a 2018 Highline Kombi. What part number do I need to order and where from? Thanks mate

They are only heated if you have LED headlights
Send me a pm and I can either post you a set or provide part numbers

can someone tell me how to get the bonnet liner off (funny little square plates/clips that I don't want to break) and how do I access the washer bottle and it's pipes please? When I pull for a wash motor is good, offside nozzle functioning but nearside nothing and water streaming out below....from where I know not, please help me? Obi one, you're my only hope....

You don’t need to remove anything just lift the bonnet and pull the washer/nozzle piece out of the bonnet, it comes out quite easily and you will prob find one of the pipes isn’t connected properly

can someone tell me how to get the bonnet liner off (funny little square plates/clips that I don't want to break) and how do I access the washer bottle and it's pipes please? When I pull for a wash motor is good, offside nozzle functioning but nearside nothing and water streaming out below....from where I know not, please help me? Obi one, you're my only hope....

Probably as Pauly says, give that a check first.

Just because you asked though, the square clips release by squeezing them together on the edges parallel to the slot/overlap in the centre. This is what they look like off the vehicle:

fcp-0083.jpg

Fabulous, thank you so much, it's the little things.... :inlove:

You don’t need to remove anything just lift the bonnet and pull the washer/nozzle piece out of the bonnet, it comes out quite easily and you will prob find one of the pipes isn’t connected properly

You are an absolute superstar...and completely correct, I popped the nozzle housing out and the pipe just wasn't clipped onto the "nipple" :oops: now it is and its all working brill with no leaks....thank you, thank you, thank you :inlove:

So I've not got heated washer jets, which part number do I need to order and how much am I looking to pay?

Standard T6 heated ones are 7E0955987A & 7E0955988A (they are handed)
or the spray nozzle type i tried out are 5M0955986C 9B9 (these are not intended for T6 and seem to shoot a little high but are ok when driving)

I should point out as per the other thread Heated washer jets
i have one set left of standard T6 ones on the shelf with the wiring made up ready to go for £95

I ment to update this a while ago when I modified my mod!

In order to gain a bit more adjustment I reprofiled the adjuster screw stop so it wouldn't clash with the inside of the washer housing. This allows more adjustment/ travel before it comes to a stop.

Modified on the left, unmodified on the right:
20210620_162406.jpg

Standard adjuster profile:
20210620_163030.jpg

Modified adjuster profile - now more of an arrowhead:
20210620_163534.jpg

The reason for the reprofiling of the adjuster screw stop:
20210620_162935.jpg

Both jets modified:20210620_163810.jpg

Last edited:
I ment to update this a while ago when I modified my mod!

In order to gain a bit more adjustment I reprofiled the adjuster screw stop so it wouldn't clash with the inside of the washer housing. This allows more adjustment/ travel before it comes to a stop.

Modified on the left, unmodified on the right:
View attachment 142210

Standard adjuster profile:
View attachment 142211

Modified adjuster profile - now more of an arrowhead:
View attachment 142212

The reason for the reprofiling of the adjuster screw stop:
View attachment 142215

Both jets modified:View attachment 142213
Does it hit the windscreen in the right place after modifying it?

IMO it depends if you are moving or not, the mist jets are much more susceptible to wind/air movement so hitting the middle of the screen when stationary means its hits quite low when driving and vice versa
Persoanlly i set them high aiming for top of screen as when you are in motion (when i use them most) then hit the right spot

Back